Ludia Forums

Gen 2 fury events?

Hey @Keith, when will gen 2 fury resume, is it cancelled or something

1 Like

Keith mentioned this a few days back

2 Likes

I think the problem is that a normal dry spell of gen 2 events was followed by all these 6th anniversary special events. So maybe since every week is having 2 special events anyway, they didn’t add gen 2 fury as a 3rd event.

1 Like

I can see that. But if you couldn’t make Dom this weekend you are going to want them back for sure.

2 Likes

I kinda lost all my progress in tournament, so yeah if they dont composate me, I hope for gen 2 fury

2 Likes

Picked up some exp via John Hammond statues and I am, where I wanted to be and now I wait for gen 2 fury events.

Did you asked @Keith ?

4 Likes

I am also ready to do so, but I am waiting, with 20 million coin and another 10 million for the events, I will wit, because I am close to finishing another mission which will put me in level 64 and then push until gen 2 fury is here, since I dont have indo gen2(thank you glitch) I am also stockpiling dna

1 Like

I did ask and they have been added to an upcoming calendar just not for this week :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah, thank you so much, I can now unlcok both of them and make the hybrid, I am now making some big dna and food reserve

1 Like

thank you

2 Likes

Now I can make the jump in levels, do you have any tips on getting a ferocity jump @Lucky14 for someone that is not vip and does not pay anything

1 Like

even i won indominus gen 2 tourney i still want these bec raptor gen 2 is best super rare creature and i love him an t.rex gen 2 is best normal legendary, so…

About your question, best fastest and easiest way to level up is buy john hammond statues and pick up exp from them, they cost 914 thousand cca, but coins shoud be a big problem

2 Likes

I was talking about a ferocity jumpo, because indo gen2 is going to mess up my ferocity

1 Like

how is your lineup now?

2 Likes

exactly the same, I have not been working on it, except for some super rare, I have been stockpiling, and already got another spinoraptor at level 10 too, I have also work on getting some locked creature like superosaure and tyrannotitan, for their hybrid, just one more copy for each, I also worked a bit on my cenozoic and aquatic, by adding a lot of level 20 legendary, so yeah nothing important on the top of the lineup, I am also waiting for sarco sdna to come by, I have only 600 and he is a real good amphibian

you can count your ferocity team and then decide if you can hatch indominus
ferocity = attack * 3,2 + health
expl:
Indominus 2 level 10:
1769 health
553 attack
(553 * 3,2 = 1769,6 + 1769 = 3538,6)
So indominus 2 ferocity at level 10 is 3538,6

1 Like

hanks just made a quick calculation, and he wont unbalance my lineup, I am also planning on making the 2 indo to 20 with level 30 ankylodocus,level 10 tapej(shybrid) , maybe some max legend and max carnoraptor, stegoceratops and ophiciacomimus

@Keith I assume it will be just 1 gen 2 Dino. Not actually being able to unlock the Dino itself?

2 Likes

Gen2 fury unlock the dino at level 65

2 Likes

Then I should be good. I’m at 65 or 66

3 Likes