Velociraptor

Tyrannosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Triceratops
Parasoaurolophus
Kaprosuchus
Spinosaurus
Pteranodon
the one everyone forgets who didn’t deserve to exist, mosasaurus.
Indominus rex
And indoraptor

4 Likes

Personally, me is: gen 2, gen 1, gen 1, gen 2, gen 2, gen 2, gen 2 and gen 1, gen 2, gen 1 and gen 2.

1 Like

My personal favourites are Parasaurolophus gen 2 and spinosaurus gen 2.
I hate kapro gen 2 the most, its the most sloppiest gen 2 ever tbh. Literally put 0 efforts into it imo.

1 Like

Gen 1 gen 2 gen 2 gen 2 gen 2 gen 2 gen 2 gen 1 gen 2 gen

1 Like

My favourite is Rajasaurus Gen 2. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Is this super rare super hybrid?

1 Like

too strong raja 2 … I know …

1 Like

velociraptor gen2(but only at level 40) ,velociraptor gen 1(at level 10)
Trex gen 2(only at level 40) ,trex(a level 10)
dilophosaurus gen 1
Triceratops gen 2
Parasaurolophus gen 2
Kaprosuchus gen 1
Spinosaurus gen 2
Mosasaurus gen1
Indominus rex gen2
Indoraptor gen 1

1 Like

Gen2 for me all the way lol

1 Like

All gen 1s except Para, Ptera and Indoraptor

1 Like

Only reason I dislike Indo Gen 2 is because I’m an Alive player that remembers when it was OP and everywhere. Other than that and the Para, I like them equally, except maybe Spino Gen 2.

3 Likes

The only Gen 2 designs (IE: color variations) that I like significantly more than their Gen 1 counterparts are: Parasaurolophus and Spinosaurus.

It’s not that I dislike any of the Gen 2 designs, but it’s hard for me to even get on board with any of these because at it’s core— Gen 2 in general strikes me as an unnecessary “copy + paste” concept. Perhaps with the exception of the Para (due to its appearance in Camp Cretaceous) and Spino (since the Gen 1 was underpowered in stats) I’d always prefer getting brand new creatures over Gen 2s.

I’d say that my least favorite Gen 2 designs in this list happen to be the Mosasaurus, Indominus Rex, and Indoraptor— not because I think they’re bad but mainly because their Gen 1 designs seem vastly superior to me.

I do like that Gen 2’s have different stats — which gives them a little bit more of a purpose beyond just their different designs.

I guess it’s just my opinion anyway— But I’d just prefer to see more new creatures than Gen 2’s coming out.

7 Likes

Stat-wise, I prefer every Gen 2 except Mosasaurus.
Design-wise: OG Velo, OG T-Rex, both Pteranodons, Gen 2 Dilo, Gen 1 Trike, Gen 2 Para, OG Kapro, Gen 2 Spino, OG Mosa, OG Indominus and OG Indoraptor

3 Likes

gen 2 for everything except Mosasaurus. design-wise anyways, mosa gen 2 is still better stat-wise ofc. you forgot to add pteranodon in this post as well

tbh though I wish it wasn’t Gen 2s but rather regular new creatures, especially since they’re all tournaments and it feels so bland, but I digress

1 Like

spino gen 1 stats are fine for a super rare though

@Blacksaber, add Pteradon

that’s done.

1 Like