Ludia Forums

Gen 3 Dinosaurs

As we all know there are multiple dinosaurs from different generations that are based off the movies. So what if Ludia included gen 3 dinosaurs into the game. For starters one dinosaur that I would be love to see is dilophosaurus in an adult version. There many other dinosaurs that could be added, for example the raptors from JP 3, the green t.rex and a few others.

I’m not so keen on Gen 2’s when we could have new dinosaurs, so I’d rather we didn’t do Gen 3’s.

Instead of that, why not skins (JP 3 version for example) that could bought in store?

7 Likes

Some people will think it a new Dino :rofl:
But it a few people

I say yes in order to see more realistic dinosaurs like a thin carnotaurus but with speed skills, a Dilophosaurus with distraction and ability to destroy armor or a Triceratops with spines, in addition to this little friend

I may not beat a tyrannosaurus in the game but it would undoubtedly be the nightmare of the velociraptors and even the indoraptor

1 Like

Skins, Ludia! Skins! When?

6 Likes

So you want a normal and fair way to make money?

Nah, that’s banned here

4 Likes

There’s over 700 dinosaur species currently known. I’d rather have any number of them as opposed to another t rex or velo.

1 Like

Well those were ideas that are based off the movies, not saying it has to be those. They could also be more realistic versions of the dinosaurs we currently have