Ludia Forums

Gender selection and hiding unwanted profiles

Hi All,

the game is fun, but it would be way more with the following features:

1. Being able to specify gender preferences in the profile

2. Only receive suggestions of profiles that havent been rejected earlier (Im still getting profiles that I have declined a thousand times…)

Hope you will implement these suggestions one day :wink:

1 Like

I would also like to set a gender preference even if I do swipe right on some guys, but for the people who definitely don’t want one gender.

I’d also like to be able to not see characters who I definitely have no interest in perhaps by marking their profile as such, though there are some I swipe left on due to being undecided then swipe right later. So there would need to be a way to pick between not wanting to see a profile anymore and throwing them back into the shuffle for later if such a thing were to be implemented.

If I match with a character though I’d like to not see their counterpart more than once until I unmatch with the character I’m currently matched with. But both those things may be asking for too complex of additions.

Mostly I’d like to see a more balanced system of cost vs reward with gems, a gender preference for those who have that, and some way of knowing who will have content added to their stories and when. Though I understand not knowing when people may come back is also part of the appeal and emulation of real life. But if it’s going to be more than a couple weeks some sort of notice would be nice.

2 Likes