Ludia Forums

General reliability of game

This is a little bit of a rant and complaint about the reliability of the game. Over the last three weeks I have began to notice an increase in frequency of freezing during game time. Primarily in arena and also during alpha battle. The most recent incident was this evening. When the alpha battle froze after the first turn! How on earth can that happen? It’s beginning to impact on the general enjoyment of the game. Ludia, you have a great product here but please do something to address these issues.

Hey Drachen, I’m sorry to hear that you have been experiencing an increase in freezing issues with your game. Please rest assured that issues like these, remain a top priority for our team, and they’re actively working to find a solution.

If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included to give us a chance to try and make things right for you.

Thanks!

It’s been happening to me for a couple of weeks now. It happens randomly, sometimes at the beginning of a battle, sometimes towards the end.

1 Like