Ludia Forums

German Clan is looking for three strong (>4500BP), active and loyal Players

Heya Riders,

the Clan “Teutonische Drachenreiter” is a German clan and we are looking for support.

Currently we are just two of us, but I hope you would like to join us. We are actively playing on a daily basis, looking what is achievable as a Clan of play for free players.

Updated on Fridax , 28 June
We are currently 22 active players successfully fighting 5 :star: Dragons.

If this sounds interesting to you feel free to get in touch via private message.

Kind Regards,
Marc alias GarvinDark

1 Like

Hi Garvindark

our clan is “FighterZ” we are a play for free clan we are active daily and are looking for likeminded players to join us, everyone in the clan is active and awesome we share news and help each other where needed. play for free is very difficult and without the help and support or people to make the game fun its easy to lose interest so we tackle the alpha and have fun no arguing or forcing members to be online 24/7 we play when we get the chance and we beat the alpha 9/10 times

please consider joining us

Thanks for the offer, but we would like to stay and grow together. We are now 5/25 and all active play for free users.

1 Like

We are now 6 actively played accounts.

1 Like

Hey… we are two 5000+ daily players.
Actually we are in a clan whos full, but onöy 10-15 good Players, no Good communication, and the clan leader dont spend time for his clan.
German speaking here , too
Can sou tell us how strong and active youre clan is ?

Hey @ElementZer0,

sorry for the late response.
While we are very Active in our Clan and Clanchat, we are obviously not that good in following this thread.

We have currently four players who keep their activity points on cool down. This is for both, Alpha fights as well as individual progress.

For alpha fights we always start the first fight at 7pm cest to start regeneration of new energy.

Our weakest active player is currently at level 17 with 525 AP, followed by a level 19 with 810 AP, a level 32 player with 840 AP and me on level 33 with 1042 AP.

Furthermore we have currently one random at level 11 with 260 AP.

We could have more members, but we tend to kick players that have not contributed to the clan for more than 7 days without previous advice of absence.

Our team chat is German.

Feel free to ask further questions, I will review this thread more often now.

Cheers, Marc

1 Like

After removing inactive Players we are down to 4 active players.
Are there any small German or English speaking clans out there looking for a fusion or recruiting 4 active players?

Lasst euch das nicht entgehen Leute! Ich bin seit kurzem dabei und fühle mich schon als Teil einer kleinen Familie.
Kommt und seht selbst.

Don‘t miss that opportunity guys. I‘m new to that Clan but I already feel like a part of a new small family. Come and check it out.

1 Like

Danke für die netten Worte…
Thanks for the feedback…

1 Like

You‘re welcome.

We are now 9/25 Players and counting up.

We are now 10/25. Join. You won’t regret.

Bumping back on top!

Daily Bump.

We are now 15/25 Players and counting up.
Join us to fill the last 10 slots and grow together as a Clan.

I would love to join you but have no idea how to close my own clan first. Any directions? Bin übrigens auch aus Deutschland :blush:

Just have to leave the clan. The game will ask if you want to terminate and you just have to say yes. Looking forward to welcome you

Just managed, thanks. I’m GuddyHa.

We are happy to have you!

1 Like

Thanks for joining us, we are happy to have you in our team!
Three more players and the Clan is completed.