Ludia Forums

Get #PyroraptorUnlockEvent POPULAR

Why is Pyroraptor so hard to get? I understand that it makes one of the best creatures in the game but Pyroraptor has basically become impossible to get. The only way to make a level 40 is to get it from packs or prize wheels. Why is that? Why can’t Ludia add a Pyroraptor event to the Earth Shattering Event Rotation? I understand that they want us to spend a ridiculous 1,750 bucks on it but you could at least give us ONE EVENT with a CHANCE of unlocking the creature. We need a way to get Ludia’s attention. Spam #PyroraptorUnlockEvent in the hopes that Ludia can give the players what they want. This also goes for other creatures like Monolophosaurus.

#PyroraptorUnlockEvent

4 Likes

Welcome to the forms Mr or Ms Smith
Yea I know right
I do keep asking in the support about some creatures not in rotation but they say something else so its a waste of my time
Thats why I decided this
I wait until I get all the tournament creatures and then not win the tournament in dominator
In that way I get creatures not in rotation
Nice am I right :white_check_mark: :slightly_smiling_face: :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

welcome to the forum @Smith ,
I would love pyro events, I grinded this guy for so long, I hope we get an events, but I would say that in 4 month I got 9 copy of him, so maybe with a bit of grinding you can get pyro, but I fully support the idea

4 Likes

Ludia wanted to lock it behind a paywall to get people eager to buy packs that contain copies of Pyro.

Why else would they lock away these otherwise worthless tiers of dinos?

4 Likes

i think there is no point doing this thing because they will never listen to us

this hashtag is completely useless because i already got 8 pyroraptors

#nopyroraptorunlockevent

I have her unlocked too, along with her subsequent hybrid and s-hybrid. This should still be an issue to you because Ludia should know that we loathe this progression kneecapping.

I can understand the way they do unlocks now vs the battle stages, but them outright having no unlocks, with it taking years before they appear again is absolute BS.

Thats because players like you don’t want to rally and fight Ludia on BS decisions like these. Thus Ludia easily gets away with it.

5 Likes

the game is completely fine but the main issue is the crashing i think they should fix this first

1 Like

peace is a better option than fighting

1 Like

#nopyroraptorunlockevent

1 Like

Multiple issues can be fixed at once if they dont overlap. Connection issues have nothing to do with these arbitrary unlock restrictions…

3 Likes

theres no need to explain things to people who never understand

3 Likes

i guess #tyrannotitanunlockevent

why only pyroraptor there are more nonunlockable like dimetrodon,sarco and prionosuchus and i think they are better than pyro

1 Like

Right, now let’s all calm down here. This isn’t about any one type of player specifically, but the playerbase as such. Some have it unlocked, some have enough copies but not the unlock, and some have neither. But personal inclination to what one has doesn’t do well to justify the need of the playerbase as such. Removing these creatures from unlockable procedures was a bad desicion, and there’s confirmation that anytime soon this will not change. Granted that these creatures may or may not help you in the long term game. Before I get called on as biased, I will confirm I am a Post Unlock Reshuffle player.

3 Likes

i guess your right

1 Like

i know right

smith theres no need to disturb the developers of the game

I think those dinosaurs should also have unlock events, I’m with you on that.

1 Like