Ludia Forums

Getting Bored

I have maxed out my fish and wood collection as well as Meade Hall. I’ve got one more level to go with iron. I am drowning in resources to the point I have multiple G in my inbox. Training takes forever - even with the dragon trainer statue leveled up. Brawling is so tedious… I’m feeling like the game is over… does it get better again soon or am I done?

1 Like

Do you have all the dragons?

1 Like

If you’re an endgame player, you have to set yourself some personal goals like collecting all of a species. There will be more quests coming in the update and a new flock as always so more dragons to get.

2 Likes

I agree with Pkmntrainer. You can work through flocks, specific collections, finish quests, train a species, focus on brawl or Defend. I think the Devs are trying to find ways to keep us end-game players engaged.

1 Like

Yep. That is what I do. I set personal goals I want to achieve. Collecting a certain number of dragons, training all of the riders, completing all of a legendary’s collections, etc. I hope the game adds some very late game quests/acheivements to work towards like these

1 Like