Ludia Forums

Getting exclusive dino or not from batt-inc?

I wonder if ther is some bug in incubators generated in battle. I’m in Sorna Marses and I still get more or less only Stigmolock. A bit booring. I’ m getting the little bugger in like 19 times out of 20. One of the few times I get Rex or Pyro- dna is when a 3-hour inkubator missfires and gives me epic dna.

I want more variation and would rather have completely random dinos from common, rare and epic. (Picked from all dinos)

Stygimoloch is one of the few creatures that is incubator-exclusive and has yet to be added as a “wild” creature, like Blue the Velociraptor. For the time being, I think it’s rather nice to get that guaranteed Stygi DNA from those golden 8-hour incubators. You’ll need as much as you can get for that hybrid Paramoloch and unique-class Tuoramoloch.

If players were able to encounter Stygimoloch in the wild, though, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get a greater variety of Epic DNA from incubators. Getting Sinoceratops DNA, for example, wouldn’t hurt my feelings in the slightest!