Ludia Forums

Getting JWA Field Guide ready for the big 1.9 release!

Who’s excited???

Indoraptor Gen 2!

Indominus Rex Gen 2!

22 Likes

You do great work! Thanks guys.

4 Likes

Thank you for your service.

1 Like

You’re awesome Matt, can’t wait to see it! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks guys. Super excited to try them out.

1 Like

Thanks @araT :slight_smile:

looking good!! a sweet addition would be to add some algorithm to see what sp(sanctuary points) each creature gives at any level and boosts.

1 Like

wow, i see you found a new way to deal with lvl+boosts.
seems perfect! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks @AndreMR ! As simple as it seems, it took me awhile to think through a really easy way to set the Levels and Boost tiers! The cool thing is that the STATS and MOVES sections change immediately when you change the Level/Tiers. And also they save so when you come back in you don’t have to set them again! Hopefully everyone finds that useful!

5 Likes

Hey @Pateradactyl! I’m going to wait to see how Sanctuaries change in v1.9 and then I’ll see how to best add that info to the app.

3 Likes

Loving the changeable settings. Will be very helpful :blush:

Hey @leylandlad97! So far I’ve found them VERY useful in my testing! Hopefully you guys will love it too!

1 Like

@MattEllis how you add new creatures after update? since they are hidden in game, you need contributors unlock them to give you stats?

Such a great app! Thanks!

3 Likes

I get the info (and pictures!) multiple ways. Usually I grab the data from people posting screenshots and videos of the new Dino’s. I also pull data from the GamePress website to fill in all the gaps. In the end, I try to have a very accurate and complete app!

4 Likes

You sir, are awesome.

3 Likes

Much appreciated @Rothferd :wink:

1 Like

Available now on IOS ! Thanks a lot @MattEllis

The added function is very useful . No need to scroll down anymore!

Jealousy… want for android too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

edit: out here. :heart_eyes:

Hey @MattEllis is it possible you can add a calculator which you input how much DNA you have of certain creatures to see how far you can level the hybrids based on an average DNA fuse of 20?