Getting kicked out of game

1st problem: every time when winning a pvp battle, get kicked out of the game, then need to reload, only then the incubator starts counting and the defeat 10 creatures also start counting when reloading.

2nd problem: game always crashes when trying to open an incubator, then get

game crash, need to restart game again, then get

And it’s not just my profile, when logging in with another account get the same issues and this started after your update. Fix this!

1 Like

Hey Kittanie, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having crash issues with the game. Could you try some of the troubleshooting steps from our FAQ here and see if it helps:

Happened to me just now! Game froze when I was battling! I wasn’t going to win, because they had an OP Indoraptor lvl 25 vs my lvl 22 team… but still. I had strong wifi signal and no calls coming in to disrupt the game connection. This is all on your app Lydia

gonna need a support key… this keeps getting on my nerves, it’s since 2 updates ago that these problems started, when swapping to battle it freezes, after every battle getting kicked out of game, when swapping from campaign to pvp also get the above problem…