Getting lots of errors today

Been getting this error all day. It clearly has nothing to do with my signal since my signal is almost full. Even when the game loads, I start getting other similar errors.

Yep. Been getting that one too.

Seems to hit right around the time schools get out. I was able to play earlier, but now I keep getting this 118 error. :rage:

There’s been alot of connection issues since the update. I hope they patch it up soon.

It’s Ludia, they’ll just drag their feet or blame our connection as per usual.

I would hope Ludia would collect the amount of the different error numbers we get as we get these so they can figure out how to improve connections and other issues.

Those error numbers are RNG :joy:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been getting a lot more connection errors since the last update @MikkoAmour, and our team is still actively working on improving the stability of the game. This could sound a bit repetitive, but in the meantime, there are some troubleshooting steps here that could help when these type of error occurs: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Our team would also be glad to investigate further if you could send them more details of what you were doing in-game before the error occurred here at support+forums@ludia.com along with your support key included in the email.

Nothing but 21844 errors today… This is getting old.