Ludia Forums

Getting really bored

I’m a vip subscriber but frankly, it’s getting really boring.

It takes way way too long to reach the next level. Battles are pointless: what good is 15xp when I need 35000? Exploring is pointless: I get killed at the first room because characters aren’t strong enough.

1 Like

I think with this game mechanic, even if you are “strong enough”, you will still have chance to be one-hit out.
You will get up quick with Vip subscriber, lvling up after lvl10 doesn’t meaning much, I think.

1 Like

Yes, i agree, at almost lv 10 with all toons, progression in explor is impossible, dungeons somewhat fun and pvp can be fun.
The “end game” is after 10 but I strongly doubt ill ever see level 11 with any toon. We need new content fast, not just 7000 gem paladins

1 Like

I wish there was more to the adventure mode. I hope they add to it. I really enjoy this game but I beat the adventure mode with all my guys level 10 or less. I have heard that you can get your characters as far as level 20 and I assume that takes a long long time compared to getting to level 10 but there is only pvp and challenge mode available.

1 Like

I put some money into the game so i could break the level4/level5 wall. There was no change to advance at this point anymore.

Now my party is on average level 7/8. Received the bard today on level 4. What nonsense … if i put the bard into the party no change at all to advance inside the dungeon, and in pvp vs. level 7-9 parties i’m getting obliterated.

Only change: spending money, more money, much more much, to upgrade to bard to level 7 or 8. But this is only on character.
For a mobile game spending dotzens, maybe hundreds or even a thousand bucks ? When i can get a premium game like Star Wars Battlefront 2 or Anthem or something else for about 50 - 70 bucks?

For me, it was a nice experience, for about 2 week of gameplay, but thats it. No more money into it and when the hastly bought sub (already cancelled in google play) runs out then this was it.

1 Like

Level 20 is the max level in normal DnD so it is probably the max level here. There used to be Epic play which let you go up to level 40, but the enemies at that level were often very bizarre types of things because at level 20 you’re already pretty more or less as powerful as a lot of the gods worshipped in those settings.

1 Like

Yes indeed. That’s why you should never spend money on these games. First as you said it is an extremely bad value, and second the game lasts longer if you don’t spend money. If the game is no fun without spending money why play?

1 Like

At level 12 I need, I believe, 50 or 75k to level. The last patch made, somewhat easier dungeons to 3 round, nearly impossible to make it through the 2nd boss, only for the same bad exp and piss poor loot. Nothing but bots in level 7 arena pvp. And no new explorer mode… Been done with that since lvl 10. Now the game is flat out boring. The only real way to level up or get legendaries is to buy them. I’ll keep my money and find a new game. As for vip. It’s a huge waste. Once in a while you’ll get a little extra gold or a rare. Who cares when I’m fighting enemies putting out 3500 a round in dmg.

1 Like