Ludia Forums

Getting tired of the bug with DRACOCERATOPS

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I complete two turns with my Draco only to not be allowed to switch and then LOSE the match

Area is was found in: arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- it’s is random
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: pretty often usually when I am winning the ring match

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) yes

Not when you use acute stun and rampage. That’s 2 turns

It’s is not possible

Hey Kaa_Khan, our team would really appreciate it if you could send your support key along with that report here at support+forums@ludia.com.

Thanks!

Maybe this is the way Ludia fixes the Draco problem. They leave the bug in. Players who use Draco have a 66% chance of being jacked up. Just like the cloak and evade. Pretty soon less people use it and the problem has solved itself.

9 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Posts

This is happening almost every time to me now. It was sporadic but now its no longer the exception, its the rule.

Also, many times, when using stun, the other dino wakes up before my attack completes…I do not remember that ever happening before.

To make it worse, this also just happened with my monstego. I used my slowing impact then greater stunning, I was still locked. The opponent did not have a dino that pins. This bug is apparently in the locking/pinning mechanism and not specific to the dinos themselves.

2 Likes

image https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/fDSb-fqolGsU5fbRs-QeCZGFQ5ecBtik0WR3tEvCvFOUi0nmqKpUOYXZ3m75ZK_WSdorTI3z2pt5=w400-h279

Oh rat tears, so yummy.

6 Likes

Do you see the picture I did use the stun AND the attack.

Yes it also happened to my swapping einiasuchus.