Ludia Forums

GG, Ludia Fix Your Game...!, 1.6 is a complety disaster

Hello people, my post comes to complain about how badly balanced many things in the game are. Version 1.6 … Let’s start:

• Last night I started playing Jwa pvp, against a guy who had very good dinosaurs lvl + 26, I ended up winning him, guess how much I won … +1 … and I do not know why … I suffered a lot to beat him, and when I lost, I lost more than 50 trophies, I’m never going to advance, this is not exaggeration, it’s the truth, and it’s not the first time that happens to me …
    -Dracoceratops, is possibly the most frightening thing in the game x2 shattering rampage free, devastation, stun and regeneration that is the worst of all, since it heals, exchanges and then returns and successively … never have they put this skill
    NERF THIS DINOSAUR IS SO OP, DEVASTATION, REGENERATION AND SWAP AGAIN !, OMG WHAT DO YOU DO LUDIA!
    -Pterovexus, it is ridiculously, the most useless hybrid, Very little damage, ridiculous abilities and immunity does not save it from chaining, should have CLEANSING SWOOP, at least, since if dracoceratops can be released with regeneration … Solution to this problem:
    PTEROVEXUS 1.7:
    HAVE THE OLD HEALTH AND DAMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL MONOMIMUS 1.14 …
    MOVE SET:
  • NULLIFYING STRIKE
  • EVASIVE STANCE
    -DISTRACTING RAMPAGE
    -CLEANSING SWOOP
    -INMUNITY AND SWAP IN WOUND
    I think that this would be nice, honestly, it’s still an easy goal, but this time it will make it efficient against immune dinosaurs, since the current one can not do anything against immune
  • Bad classification of hybrids, how is possible this?.. one epic can be better than a legendary, I mean monomimus and procerathomimus, I think it’s obvious what everyone would think …
    -Many other things, I would dare to say that they give life back to the dioraja, since they nerfed it in the previous patch …, I think that the tenontorex also deserves a change, it discourages me the nerf of utarinex, but at least give him the speed of 127, to overcome his father, utasinoraptor …

NERF DRACOCERATOPS GOSH !, THAT IS NOT STRATEGY, THAT IS SOMETHING VERY UNNECESSARY.
Maybe I exaggerate, I doubt it, but I would like this post to have a lot of attention from ludia and from you dear friends

2 Likes

Maybe Cleansing swoop is unnecesary, but the rest, if it is very well balanced

Dracoceratops adds a lot of fun to the arena…Just my personal opinion. If everyone cries out nerfs on stronger dinos, arena will never be versatile, always the same stuff.

8 Likes

My Tany just ate a Dracocera for dinner.

Its regen didn’t heal it enough. :laughing: Happens so often and I love it.

3 Likes

This line made me laugh so much. We are all playing a mobile game here. Let’s not pretend that it’s causing actual suffering to our lives. And if it is, perhaps stepping away from the game will help ease your suffering.

4 Likes

I started to enjoy the game actually with the newest Dracoceratops meta. Yes I am excited, angry when she strike me but the game is not boring as I have to count on the surprise all the time. You know what I really hate? Dodging, cloaking, stun…

1 Like

In all fairness I don’t believe the OP’s native language is English and although they may know English they may not know all the intricacies of the language. One of the rules of the forum is posts be made in English and judging from the structure of some of the sentences it looks like some of this may have come out of an online translator. Most languages have equivalent terms for nouns (objects) and verbs (actions) but when it comes to adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions and prepositions there may not always be an equivalent term so the translators don’t always translate to what the author intended and if the author don’t know much English they’re not aware the translator has changed the meaning of what they intended to say.

They probably meant something like “great difficulty”, not “suffering”.

8 Likes

Xd, what a literally person

Fun? And where’s the strategy

My erlidominus 25 claims your butt

Versatile??? How is it versatile when 90% of the players have dracocera on their team? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Its become less tactical.
Hate the battle system since 1.6 and even 1.5 …just exit the app when i see a dracocera swapping in…so they can SLOWLY enjoy their cheap win

4 Likes

At last, a racional person

1 Like

90% is exaggerated. I’m in one of the top alliances in this game and I would say only about 1/3 of our members use this little guy, it’s usage is much less than 1.5 meta relevant dinos like green chicken and rinex.

I do admit it requires less strategy, but not no strategy. I do agree the game needs balancing, but not by nerfing existing dinos, instead by buffing counters like what they did with tanks.

Totally agree bro! and buff some uniques, becouse they are uniques… read this bro:

I’ve already read it yesterday. I totally agree what it said. For example, diorajasaur and grypolyth can pin dracoceratops to death, but these two dinos are currently too weak to be used on a top team. If pinning dinos got buffed and everyone finds it worthy to run one or two pinners, swappers wouldn’t be too much of an issue.

2 Likes

Yes, uniques should be above legendaries, and only if they could add another 6-8 uniques, thet are well balanced than we could have a versatile tournament…with no matches against the same 8 dinos all over agan in consecutive matches …and maybe expand the teams to 12 dinos from the 8 we have now …than it would require a lot more strategy

1 Like

Lol at wanting a bleeder to have options to counter immunes ROFL! :joy:

Obviusly, ._. Monomimus can counter inmune dinosaur becouse she have the evasive stance, and what have pterovexus?, NOTHING, little damage and x1.5… gosh

I think you think that bleeding works with immune ones, does not it? ._. I’m a veterean player game since the beta of the game came out, and my erlidominus claims you, well is funny that xd bleeders vs inmunity :smile: