Giganotosaurus Concept

2 Likes

shouldnt it be similar to concavenator and acrocanth?

1 Like

no it was related to carcharodontosaurus. I already know it will be in the game cuz its the big bad of dominion but it has to be unique compared to the other dinos. the counter-attack is just cause in real life another dino in its pack would strike at the dino that attacked the original one. Concavonator was about 25 feet small than giga in length and acro was much slower than giga. giga was able to go 31mph.

3 Likes

i kno
if im not mistaken
those are carcharadontosaurids

1 Like

i think, i just want to make it more unique cuz what would be the point in adding it if it was just another random rending takedown or rampage dino. i didnt know those guys were related tho

here is my version

3 Likes

i mean i would love it but you cant have a full counter with 1750 attack, maybe .5 counter

1 Like

2 Likes

that is much better, i think giga should be better than allo g2 and acro, maybe not trex in attack but better in everything else

It was confirmed to be in dominion, so I assume we will get it

2 Likes

download - 2020-11-21T091910.683

Giga should be an epic, its bigger than a t-rex, had bleed as it bled out sauropods, is going to be the villian in dominion, the reason indy was so big was cuz of giga. Indy was going to be 50 ft long, and was 43 as a juvenile, bigger than rexy as a juvenile. It’s base diome was rex but the only real thing rex about indy was her bite force. Giga was a giant and hunted in packs of 6-12.

1 Like

We already have 3 big epic carnivores with acro, allo 2, and rex. Besides, a rare can easily be better than an epic (Marsupial Lion being the best of all nonhybrids for example)

Im fine with it, but NO CLEANSE

Here’s my take on it.

2 Likes

i like this but saldy it will be too op

I agree. My first take on it was with 4950 health which would make it balanced.

My Giga is an Anti Tank + Useful in Raids. Mine is rare because we already have 3 epic Apex Fierce creatures.

2 Likes

i like that and i know there are three epic apex fierce creatures, but i think it could be epic it was given a bleed mechanic cuz that would be new, maybe mapusaurus would be a rare bleeder to the giga which is the epic bleeder

1 Like