Ludia Forums

Giganotosaurus Glitch?

I has found it on a Twitch but when i comes back the post has gone! Please checking out:

@Snake_Dude @Cheeseeater @Apple @Keith @Grym_REDACTED @CyanTangerine @tommy_paoli @Blacksaber

3 Likes

Looks fake to me

12 Likes

no, nothing like that.

1 Like

Yep. It’s probably fake. It would also be odd to add a dominion dinosaur before the movie

8 Likes

Hey there a video of this Glitch!! Watch it @Altithorax_Perotorum @Blacksaber @Marcelo !

3 Likes

That’s true, but I’m glad we’ll be having a third carcharodontosaurid in the game

3 Likes

Adding a dinosaur that is confirmed for an upcoming movie now does not make sense, cuz we do not know the appearance of that dino. I think it would fit if it was supposed to be Carcharodontosaurus, or it can also be the metriacanthosaurus gen 2 thing.

2 Likes

I still don’t believe that’s giga. We have an leaked animatronic image for dominion and it doesn’t look like that and as i said they probably won’t release giga before dominion

2 Likes

I rather think this is a different dinosaur but who knows. There are three new epic creatures leaked for 2. 7. So unless the third isn’t a hybrid chances are good it’s that thing

2 Likes

Chill bro Giganoto was my guess! I’m not its reaally the image!

1 Like

Can you stop pinging me, and the others? It kinda already starting to get annoying

4 Likes

its fake
10 characters

Tried reverse-searching it and came-up empty. If it’s fake, the image wasn’t sourced via Google. :thinking:

The fact they have the slide in really smooth, is what kind of makes me think it is real, it would be really hard to edit that in.

3 Likes

fake for a few reasons i noticed.
1.) ludia doesnt have a creature head coming so far out of the incubator frame normally
2.) it’s hand has no connection point to the arm and is just rounded off
3.) the background of the incubator looks like the one they used for the hybrid ones rather than a scene like it would be for a normal creature.

7 Likes

4)it is funny until then not to have more reports of this bug, but did anyone see this bug yesterday? (Thursday)

1 Like

why was i brought here?

also thats clearly just photoshopped. You cant do that. and if thats supposed to be giga boi you done screwed up because we know what the giga looks like.

Forgot me again

For some reason the head in the icon reminds me of Mapusaurus from the documentary “Planet Dinosaur”