Gigantophis Tournament 12/31/2021-01/2/2022

Confirmed,

16 Likes

Happy that i can get the snek

2 Likes

Since I’ve already had all pieces to max it and it has no hybrid, another free weekend and a free Silvester! Whooo!

:fireworks::fireworks::partying_face::fireworks::fireworks:

Maybe, just maybe, if I see a very low number on Monday when I wake up, I might go for it in a single quick run. Titano would be whole much better.

3 Likes

Ah yes I can finally get the unlock. Good thing it’s a repeat tournament, I should have more time to grind. And my Internet is fixed too so hopefully no worries of game crashing now and then.

If Banana fish tournament is next week I’m skipping it. My aquatics are really weak and school is starting the week after that

3 Likes

If so, all upgrades and preparations are almost ready for my game. And if we’re having a 40% discount on Thursday as it was for the hatchery today, then my army of sea creatures will be waiting for the dawn to conquer.

In either case, I’ll be skipping this one and focusing only for Bananafish, gathering all my strenght in the meantime. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Has no-one else actually fought this tournament? Poor Gigantophis, it’s not his fault he is on a fast repeat.

Bottom of Dominator still only at ~170, so an easy one to join in on.

I did the equally unpopular :deer: tournament before Xmas, didn’t really need it, but got a CT offer of 2500 LPs from Chanya for it so was glad I did.

Happy new year everyone.

4 Likes

I got bored so I did this after I did the events

This was a couple hours ago though

3 Likes

Taken around 10 o clock but I did it and got a good reward with it as well

3 Likes

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Also data

3 Likes

Banana fish is aquatic tournament?

2 Likes

Yes, bracketed

1 Like

Data
Finally had alittle free time tonight and managed to get a run in
Don’t need the Gigan unlock, but will definitely take advantage of it to start reaccumulating resources
Happy New Years and good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Bow down to my might, for I am the one who stands atop all jurassic world the game players ( not really :joy: )

3 Likes

I really cba to even start this tournament.

Good luck everyone though. :four_leaf_clover: And happy new year to all. :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Data for my second run

Tomorrow should secure the finish. Try to get in while you still can as tmr trophy counts will rise higher.

And if you’ve noticed I reached 100K DNA for the first time :partying_face:

3 Likes

This tournament seems easy, the trophy count is really low!

4 Likes

Bottom keeps moving slow
I think I’m done😎

5 Likes

Checked the thread for the last run of this tournament; it was back in April- I was surprised, it feels more recent. Anyway, it finished with a baseline of around 1200 cups for the cut-off for Dominator, so I decided to get to 1300 and stop there

Current baseline:

Was disappointed by prizes, which haven’t been great, but my last two runs made up for it a bit with 2 consecutive

Better.

Good luck if you are still working on this tournament

5 Likes