Gillicus Tournament 9/24/2021- 9/27/2021

This is not Bananogmius but Gillicus!
Hope they give him a hybrid!
Anyway good luck!

9 Likes

Officially announced on their Twitter page
Interesting eh

7 Likes

Oh yes!!! Another one to scratch off the list! The to-unlock Tournament Legendaries now come down to Plesiosuchus, Smilodon, Urtinotherium, Arctodus, Pachyrhinosaurus and Kelenken. :partying_face:

12 Likes

Kentucky Fried Chicken

3 Likes

Looks like Gillicus and Banana now share the same iconography @Andy_wan_kenobi

2 Likes

I think I will do it because I want the fish

1 Like

I have this fish at level 20 from the prize drop

1 Like

No, it’s a mistake you and @Andy_wan_kenobi made, but I didn’t mean anything!

The iconography is different!

Bananogmius:

5e3cd2403abd58993ef1fa6b9d16594b4eeb90ca

Gillicus:

5c800205f22f8f86a40bf701ccf93a646e8daea5

If you look closely you notice the algae!

3 Likes

Ah dangnabit, oops
Next time got to pay attention to those icons

2 Likes

yeah, dont really care again, I guess free weekend for cot, maybe get pred for a double legend, that also mean more time to play jurassic world evolution and alive

2 Likes

I think like you! I don’t invest much in tournaments where the prize is a marine or Cenozoic!

1 Like

Didnt think it would be, they cant give a creature that many tournaments in such a short space of time when theres others that have gone without for so long… plesiosuchus, smilodon, pachyrhinosaur, kelenken, urtinotherium, arctodus etc…

Glad to be able to unlock the hot dog shaped piranha finally :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve already completed COT last week, also I think the tournament is a good investment, will probably be aiming for Predator this time round @Tommy_Paoli @anon52700103
I mean two aquatic legendaries won’t hurt and besides, you will need those aquatics when an aquatic tournaments comes someday

4 Likes

No no, don’t talk about tournament legendaries when locked base creatures haven’t even got any attention.

3 Likes

True, but aquatic tournaments come very rarely and I don’t miss the legendary ones!

2 Likes

Imho, I think aquatic tournaments are either good or bad depending on your lineup, besides as some forum members mentioned it is good to take a break from using Jurassics

2 Likes

Do you understand that with this lineup, aquatic tournaments are a thorn in my side? :sob:

1 Like

My goodness that is weak
But don’t worry, you’ll get to my level someday, right now my current lineup is no different from yours with only level 20 tournaments and a lot of level 20 legendaries and 30 Super Rares

1 Like

I hope for plesiosuchus. If he is i can start unlocking allonogmius

2 Likes

No mine is worser

2 Likes