Gillicus tournament

This week’s tournament is the Gillicus. Yay, i guess? :joy: Can’t really say i care about fish, but hopefully the pack rewards will make up for it
Good luck to all, i will have some results soon

3 Likes

Progress so far. I’ll probably play some more tonight. Good luck everyone :blush:

3 Likes

Hope this tournament is more easy then the jurassic ones… Don’t feel like putting much effort in a fish…

2 Likes

Coins, coins, coins.
Always coins after each fight, I can’t get enough of them. Give me more.:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Hope a returning friend appears next like segnosuchus

2 Likes

Is this what you’re gonna do with all your coins @Tommi? :joy:

6 Likes

Absolutely. I melted my coins into a suitable shape already, only the vault is still missing.

4 Likes

Did you see the poll today? Be sure to vote for her!

My first day.

Got a nice legendary package a few moments ago with my 6th Shunosaurus in March. But nevertheless it’s highly appreciated.

2 Likes

My first day. Could have climbed higer, but i wanted to focus on PvEs and a tempting infinity battle

1 Like

Yep and i sure did vote for that majestic beast hope it wins and even if we dont get a chance at it we still got some dna XD

2 Likes

I was on the fence about doing this tournament, in line with others i don’t care much about the aquatics especially the fishies. However the thought of the end reward pack got the best of me and here i am.

Finished the PvE’s and did a few battles to get into the top of Pred. I seen some tough battles in the top of Pred and 1 in the bottom of DOM then i had a string of a few easy battles which has me sitting in the middle of DOM. Ill probably try and hang out in the top Pred and or very bottom of DOM with minimal effort and secure a low position in DOM in the last hour or so.

If i win the fish it will just end up sitting in my inventory for a couple weeks until i get a break in hatching things of interest.

I haven’t yet worked my way up to Dominator (usually don’t have enough time until evening after I finish the workday) but the few battles I’ve done have been annoyingly hard… two I didn’t even attempt I was so overmatched, the other two I managed to win… to earn a whooping 38 and 39 trophies. Hopefully things will even out a bit more by the time I play some more.

2 Likes

First day. Not sure if this tournament score will climb as high as the last with Gillicus already being a part of the game. Good luck everyone.

@Tommi I envy your ready supply of liquid gold :joy:

3 Likes

Damn you game, that was a max Ostaposaurus and a level 20 Gorgosuchus, when i’m using 2 bloody carnivores, and i somehow pulled a win. 31 points and coin ain’t enough!
Some more battles

2 Likes

Maybe hoping for a good trade in the trade harbor for the fish??

Cant make a narrow prediction yet but will later today…

My guess is that this will follow the lower pattern and end up around 1,225 ish.

5 Likes

My phone is dieing, but here’s a partial run

The only difficulty I’ve had is the transition from Predator to Dominator. I had to use a Dominator team to get my son into Dominator last night, and I had to use level 20 VIPs to get that first Dominator win on my account. The Prize Wheel has been very stingy this go round

2 Likes

My second day. This is for me a standard tournament until now. Rewards today were not too bad, 3 times 1,000 DNA and two rare card packages.

1 Like

End of day results

2 Likes