Gillicus tournament

1 day, 19 hours to go. Bottom of Dominator is 543 trophies.

All trends (prizes, enemies, etc.) are as normal for virtually all other tournaments for me.

Good luck all. May the Force be with you.

2 Likes

1 day, 14 hours to go. Bottom of my Dominator is 624 trophies.

3 Likes

Tonight’s data

2 Likes

This is trending on the standard (as of late) Jurassic Tournaments…

~1250 should be the bottom of Dominator. If you are looking for bragging rights for your bracket something north of 2,900 should secure a number one finish.

5 Likes

For interested parties, with 23 hours and 30 minutes to go, the bottom of my Dominator is 887 trophies.

2 Likes

New game, how many times do you land right next to the grand prize pack?

At least 5 or 6 times each tournament for me.

2 Likes

Yeah. And the next one is always coin

2 Likes

It’s intentional that you see the grand prize pack and land next to it. The entire prize wheel animation is a bit of scam to get you to keep playing by showing you what you could win. RNGesus decides what you win before you spin the wheel. I wish I could turn it off because I’d like to get that two seconds of my life back.

While some have won prize packs, I know neither @Tommi nor I have ever won the prize pack. I’ve been playing for two years, and he’s played longer than me, and we each probably win over sixty battles in the course of a single tournament. Mark 60 x the number of tournaments a year (maybe 40?), and you’ll see it’s an exceedingly rare prize indeed.

5 Likes

i see your landing next to a grand prize pack and raise u getting sandwiched inbetween 2 of them, that happens at least 1 time per tourney for me, again why i wish they would just do away with the spin and tell me what i have won even though i know it will never happen

2 Likes

For some reason a long time ago i feel like I landed on the main pack on my daughters game. She has a level 20 Kelenken and i just don’t know how else she would have gotten the 2nd one unless she landed on the card pack.

Brother I’ve been playing since the game debuted and never won it. Granted I took a two year hiatus while my phone’s hardware was too archaic to run the game, but I’ve been consistent for at least two years and I’ve seen everyone but us three win it :rofl: “oh how the turntables” - Michael Scott

4 Likes

Did a little bit of work today

2 Likes

A round 1,500ish. Probably will do nothing until the tournament ends tomorrow. Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

I think I once won a top prize but that is so long ago that it’s maybe only wishful thinking. I’m at an age now where I sometimes can’t remember what I had for breakfast so it is well possible that I only imagine I have.
Because I keep track of my tournaments since November 2019 I can say for sure that I do not have a top prize for almost 1,300 fights now. A probability of less than 1% is definitely correct, the truth is that less than 1% could well be 0.0000000000000000001%.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing over 4 years… Approaching 5… And I’ve only gotten the top prize twice - Titanoboa and Edestus. Only remember cause Titanoboa was my first… And with Edestus, I thought that getting the pack would unlock it and I didn’t have to finish the to l tournament… Obviously didn’t. But that’s why those two have stuck out for me!

3 Likes

8 hours and 15 minutes to go, bottom is 1158.
And finally, something nice from the wheel

I’ve been playing for a year, and i’ve landed on two top prizes, Einiosaur and Gastornis. Seems like it’s a good track record :grinning:

4 Likes

1459 should keep me in the running. I hope everyone finishes well.

3 Likes

I am at 1.284 now.
What’s the prediction, am i safe?

Proceratosaurus is the bane of my existence in these tournaments.

I swear half the time i put a Herb 1st in line the opposing teams 1st dino is a high lvl proceratosaurus. My lvl 40 Unaysaurus didn’t stand a chance against the lvl 37 proceratosaurus.

Oh well.

Sitting in the low 90’s in dom with 1315 without much effort. Ill probably check scores with an hour to go and win a few more battles if need be.

2 Likes

Yes you should be safe I am predicting this won’t go much if any past 1,250.

1 Like