Ludia Forums

Give bleeders a break

Seriously the tournament has shown that no matter the tier bleeders are no longer viable in any way or form, please get rid of so many inmunities to damage over time its quite ridiculous spelically on cenozoics, cenozoics shouldnt be so powerfull, if you like nerfing dinos why not the mammals as well? take rino, mammoth and their hybrids inmunity to Damage over Time away

14 Likes

This topic will probably be locked.

But I agree. Poor bleeders.

16 Likes

My Keratoporcus and its ever increasing IndoG2 body count in the tournament would beg to differ.

In all seriousness, I agree bleeders are kind of irrelevant, but this is not a cenezoic issue. That is just a criticism that stems from a weird bias against mammals. If ornithomimus can beat a t rex, it makes sense for them to be just as strong.

4 Likes

Bring back the bleeders. but seriously bleeders don’t have the best raw damage output because they rely on their opponent not being immune to deal massive DoT. There is so much full immunity, and partial immunity to bleed that most can’t shine anywhere. same can kinda be said for stuns and distraction as well. we really need a way to make some of these negative effect creatures shine. right now it’s mostly just raw power creatures with a few utility mixed in. That doesn’t help variety.

9 Likes

Spinoynx has been doing really well for me unless they pull Mammotherium on me.

But yeah. So many things are immune to DoT when it’d normally be a very useful counter. So many bleeders are toast in the current meta. Diversity is going out the window in favor of mass immunities.

2 Likes

My problem with the mammals is they have large health and most are inmmune to DoT, to top it they hit way way to hard for creatures with such ammount of health,and can counter speedsters with ease,nervermind the fact they outspeed most of the chompers,at the end it becomes a gamble on who crits who crits who if both Battlers have them

8 Likes

Mammotherium and Mammolania already nerfed with definite rampage cooldown to 2. I was suggesting removing DoT instead of ther nerfs.

4 Likes

I agree partially,cuz my spinotasuchus works very well for me.

1 Like

I fully agree. Immunity to DoT is the worst partial. While distracters and stunners still have some uses, bleeders have none. The worst thing is that these immunes to DoT are mostly bulky, armored creatures which should actually be countered by bleeders. But it doesn’t matter for Ludia. All that matters is to make E-word abominations op and countered by as low amount of creatures as it’s possible

3 Likes

I prefer bleeders to be immune to bleed (like Daryx is).

4 Likes

Yeah, they could be. Same with speedsters, I wouldn’t mind some of them to be immune to DoT. But tanks? No way. Especially when talking about high damage ones

4 Likes

Mammolania with no distract no bleed was scary while it had the precise rampage and the self-buffing.

2 Likes

Happy cake day!!

1 Like

Thanks. I guess cake day refers to when I joined the website?

3 Likes

Yup, there is one for birthday too

I understand why the turtle is immune but why the others? It makes no sense. When they bleed, it probably looks worse because it will go onto their fur.

1 Like

Happy… forum-join-day?

I have an idea, let’s siege the central of ludia with catapults!

Another solution is that immunity to DoT becomes Resistance to DoT, creatures like the woolly mammoth will only take half the damage per DoT, so when completing the three turns of Lethal Wound, the damage received by the mammoth will only be 51 % (17% x turn)

2 Likes

Yep, poor bleeders, can you imagine if you could bleed gemini/maxima ? That would shake up things a bit. Doesnt help that the last bunch creatures from the last few patches seemed to have just been given immunity to DoT (which were already in a bad place) just because.

Thanks. eats cake

1 Like