Ludia Forums

Giving Hybrids To Legendaries That Deserve One

As per the title suggest i’m going to giving hybrids to the legendaries that are in need of one…
So lets get started…
1.Alankylosaurus
In this post I will give Alankylosaurus 2 hybrids…one is from the poll and other one is my own custom…
Alankylotops- Alankylosaurus+Triceratops

Now the Second One…
Armiger Rex-Alankylosaurus+Albertosaurus

2.Alloraptor
Dentaconstrictor-Alloraptor+Gigantophis
IMG_20211125_144050
imageimage

3.Coelhaast
Poukenteryx-Coelhaast+Archaeopteryx

imageimage

4.Dakotanops
Dakocephalosaurus-Dakotanops+Pachycephalosaurus

5.Dodocevia
Microcevia-Dodocevia+Microraptor

imageimage

6.Dsungaia
Dsunganodon-Dsungaia+Pteranodon

7.Edaphocevia
Edaphonyx-Edaphocevia+Baryonyx

8.Eremoceros
This one is from Poll…
Scutomoceros-Eremoceros+Scutosaurus
imageimage

9.Glyptoceras
Though people will hate to have continental superhybrids…But still I want to give them hybrids because they deserve one…
Troodoceras-Glyptoceras+Troodon
imageimage

10.Grylenken
I always wanted a unique spinosaur animation dinosaur, so then I came up with this Idea…This looks funny though…
Spinolenken-Grylenken+Spinosaurus Gen 2
imageimage

11.Keratoporcus
Panocporcus-Keratoporcus+Panochthus

imageimage

12.Megistocurus
Arctocurus-Megistocurus+Arctodus
imageimage

13.Rinchicyon
Another Continental super-hybrid
Cervalchicyon-Cervalces+Rinchiyon
imageimage

14.Scutophicyon
Thylacophicyon-Scutophicyon+Thylacosmilus

imageimage

15.Sinokotaraptor
Citikotaraptor-Sinokotaraptor+Citipati

imageimage

16.Tsintamoth
Tsintademys-Tsintamoth+Stupendemys

imageimage

ULTIMASAURUS
This hybrid isn’t in the list, but I would love to see it in the game…
Ankyloceratops-Bumpy+Triceratops
Ultimasaurus-Ankyloceratops+Tyrannosaurus Rex

imageimage

What are your thoughts on these Super Hybrids?
Are they Good?
THANKS FOR READING

20 Likes

Dude, I took a look at all of this and I gotta say, I enjoyed seeing all of that. Especially alankylosaurus and triceratops. The Alloraptor hybrid was impressive. I gotta give this a thumbs up. Man, you are creative. I hope Ludia sees all of this and considers your ideas, man. Also 1 question, do you mind if I send this to my alliance discord? I’d like to hear their opinions as well.

4 Likes

Yes, you can share this, if you want.
Thank you so much!

I’m loving quite a few of the edits and designs you made for the creatures! Is it alright if I try to attempt to draw some of your ideas?

4 Likes

Thanks!
And yes you can draw, if you wish!

1 Like

I like them, they look really good

1 Like

Thanks!!

10 characters

What is it with Mammoth’s super hybrids always using tortoises?

2 Likes

I really like these ideas. Especially the Alloraptor and snake hybrid. That is a really great idea. I hope ludia cosiders some of these creatures.

1 Like

The only thing I would change is the alloraptor hybrid. I fell the attack is to low so raise it to 1600-1400 attack. Then instead of precise rampage give it precise pounce instead. That’s all I would change. Great job with the concepts of these creatures they all look amazing.

1 Like

As both of mammoth hybrids use tortoise dna… So i thought it would be nice for it to have a hybrid with tortoise dna :sweat_smile:

1600 damage would be a bit too much as it can increase it’s damage by counter attack… Maybe 1250 or 1300 :thinking:…Idea of precise pounce is great but I’m just thinking how a pounce animation on snake would look like. :sweat_smile:
Anyways, Thank you!

I also love that snake it’s my favorite design… :grin:

1 Like

Hats off! We need these creatures!

2 Likes

I love the ideas for these guys, and I love the designs, I think they’re really well done
Though I must admit, I’m quite split with alloraptors hybrid, because I’d love for such a dragon like snek to be in game, but I’d also love for there to be a unique raptor rig creature that retains alloraptors looks. Again, these are all really good, and if its alright with you, may I sketch some of these? I’ll credit you of course

5 Likes

I love your ideas! I specifically liked the Dakocephalosaurus. Your photoshop skills are amazing!

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re a great photoshopper!

1 Like

Thanks guys!!

These edits are so good! :fire:

Thanks!!.. :smiley:

1 Like