Glass canon FTW

I don’t mean to pop my collar here but I’m actually kind of proud of myself for this one… I had scarce two or three of my top 9 creatures available to battle after yesterday’s weekly event battles dropped, so naturally I was just going to skip the Micro SDNA event today.

But somehow I was able to skate by (without buying back even one creature from their cool downs) on a whim and prayer with mostly glass canons (And Apatosaurus meat shields).

3 Likes

When in doubt, throw everything into attack. :grin:

2 Likes

How long are your cooldowns? I was pretty upset when I lost my first attempt at the first round of that one due to the AI killing my second dino off with 2-hit attack (I had 4 reserved, so normally he would have at LEAST used 4 to attack)… that left my last dino with having to take out his two with him having 4 additional points to have to worry about… guessed wrong and it was all over. Luckily my second attempt even with weaker dinos went better and I finished the rest of the event without a hitch. I find a lot of times the slightly weaker dinos often have less issues just due to the AI being more predictable (for me at least).

My level 40 Pachygalosaurus has a 6 day, 23:59 cool-down. Of course you can hit the free speed up towards the end of that timer but it’s legitimately a looong time. I kind of wish I would have limited it to a level 31, like my Indoraptor so I could still enjoyed the final evolution but not had to eat the full ferocity impact of that level 40.

I very seldom buy any creature back from their cool down either, as it seems counter-productive since Dino Bucks accumulate so slowly and are usually part of the prize packs for most events anyway.

2 Likes

Wow, 6 days?! I am still getting used to having 6 hour cooldowns. :wink:

3 Likes