Glitch with yellow event

So I was play the game normally I picked my 4 dino to use and started fighting the event where I started off using my indominus Rex and the event started with the little chicken bird dinosaur that I don’t know the name of I use cloak at uses evasion strike missed then hit me with the impact and run while I use my move the Velociraptor was swapped in and instant killed then the glitch happened after I managed to hit the bird where the timer forced to all them to 0 it went down to 0 2 times after the second time it was an auto loss any way this can be fixed cuz all I need to do was switch the a full hp tank dino and it the bird dino for about 500 damage it would be nice if the game support would just let me fight it again cuz a loss to a dum glitch is stupid

Hey there, @Dominic_Blank, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I know how frustrating it is to have to sit and wait for a timer to count down, particularly if it’s twice in the same fight! Our team is already aware of the issue and they are working on a solution in order to prevent this from happening again in the future.