Ludia Forums

Glitches in Dragons: Titan Uprising

Hi,

I have like mailed a 100 times about the glitches in the game and the support never genuinely replied. They just copy paste the troubleshooting steps and send it over along with a compensation(only once while the issue occurs like 20 or 30 times).

Worst thing is I recently encountered the same alpha battle getting stuck in between issue and it occured like 4 times in less than 24 hours. Feeling bad, I mailed the support regarding the issue and the worst thing is they didnt even notice what the issue is and just copy pasted those troubleshooting steps saying the developers are looking in to issue.

The issue I pointed out was alpha battle glitch and the issue he described was arena battle and gave me 250 medals unable to compensate any further.

Now, can you please tell me how can your support be trusted if it is like this. They didnt even care to read the subject of the mail in which it is mentioned alpha battle. They didnt even care to see a screenshot in which alpha battle got stuck.

I was really unhappy with this and because of this type of behaviour and false ensurances that I immediately uninstalled my game.

You guys dont fix these glitches which are constantly reoccurring and making the gameplay hell. Now, in addition you dont even care what we point out. I am really very disappointed by this.

Also you are not allowing me to show the mail screenshot here. So, how can you help me?

1 Like

Hi,

I have like mailed a 100 times about the glitches in the game and the support never genuinely replied. They just copy paste the troubleshooting steps and send it over along with a compensation(only once while the issue occurs like 20 or 30 times).

Worst thing is I recently encountered the same alpha battle getting stuck in between issue and it occured like 4 times in less than 24 hours. Feeling bad, I mailed the support regarding the issue and the worst thing is they didnt even notice what the issue is and just copy pasted those troubleshooting steps saying the developers are looking in to issue.

The issue I pointed out was alpha battle glitch and the issue he described was arena battle and gave me 250 medals unable to compensate any further.

Now, can you please tell me how can your support be trusted if it is like this. They didnt even care to read the subject of the mail in which it is mentioned alpha battle. They didnt even care to see a screenshot in which alpha battle got stuck.

I was really unhappy with this and because of this type of behaviour and false ensurances that I immediately uninstalled my game.

You guys dont fix these glitches which are constantly reoccurring and making the gameplay hell. Now, in addition you dont even care what we point out. I am really very disappointed by this.

Also you are not allowing me to show the mail screenshot here. So, how can you help me?

So, you have time to hide my post because it contained mail images. Also, you have time to merge two posts after you found they are having the same content. But, you don’t have time to reply to the issue I have risen through the post.

Great.

Please guys. I know you all encountered this issue now and then. Please support this topic and let us bring this to their attention till they genuinely look into this matter. I urge all of you to bring this to their notice.

We all get that glitch sometime. It’s not their fault that you keep getting it. Please try to be a bit nicer in the future. And, may I suggest checking your Wi-Fi and internet? I get this glitch sometimes because I use and old tablet. Do you use a newer or older device?

You are telling me to be nicer. You don’t know how many times I mailed them before. Everytime I get the same reply for whatever the issue I raise about. And in the last, they didnt even read the subject of my mail and replied with the copy pasted format. May be you could do that. I am done being nice. Because I am a big fan of this franchise and this game, I am getting harsh because I love this game and I want to play it. If not, I wont take my time to complain about it. Just wud have uninstalled it and get it done with.

Okay. So, you think having a glitch in the game is not their fault. Having it from the start of the game but still not solving is also not their fault. So, its ours and ours devices fault that we play a glitches game which obviously will show glitches. Isn’t it?

No, you may not suggest checking my wifi and internet. It is fast enough to have a 1gb download in less than 2 min. There is nothing wrong with my device or its internet connection. It’s always updated and newer with enough amount of free space and ram. It’s not about device I am encountering this glitch. Many of my fellow clan mates and friends have been constantly encountering this issue.

And it’s been less than a month or 2 weeks, they bought their new phones. This issue is not at all with the devices. It’s because of this glitch and their server. If they dont care what I complain about, or what issue I raise, then yeah I am going to be harsh. Because I love this game and I want to play it.

Personally, I haven’t had this issue in quite a while. The last time i got it was a couple of weeks ago and only because I was playing too quickly.

It seems to be an issue that occurs as the result of impatience, such as trying to activate abilities while tiles are still being fired off. Have patience and let the visuals take place before trying to do something and this issue likely won’t reoccur.

Sorry to say bro. But, this issue also occured to me even before I moved my first tile also. I wasnt even ready to move the tile. By the time I moved it, it wont move.

1 Like

Agreed, for me the board freezes even if i’m on auto.

1 Like

To everyone who says I am harsh or there seems to be fault with my device, I would like to add a point. I am not harsh because of the glitch alone. I am harsh because of the irresponsible reply from the support. If they are showing this ignoring behaviour, how can I trust them to solve the issue and be nice to them.

And those who say its devices fault, this glitch itself is only about the tiles freezing in the game. Not the entire game(as an app) getting stuck. Everything else works fine. You can flee the match, the menu on top right opens, even auto fight can be enabled and disabled, music plays in the background, everything else. Only issue is the tiles dont move. So, it’s never the devices fault. It’s a glitch in the game from the start itself.

1 Like