Ludia Forums

Glitches in the game

I was right about to say that @SmilodonTroodon. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You are always 1 less of a Presto. :joy:

4 Likes

Something happened again😑
edit: nvm its gone
Edit again: The glitch happened again. The one where I thought I unlocked yutiranus because it showed the unlock animation of the “Time to Strike” of the boss battles. It happens this way. I unlocked the “Time to Strike” then I quickly went to battle stages. then went all the way to the end.

And it showed I unlocked the Mosasaurus battle stage. When I pressed “fight” it was not a battle for Mosasaurus but for acanthostega. Then I left the game then logged bavl in. It was normal i unlocked time to strike and the Mosasaurus battle stage was not unlocked. But what I’m saying is if I didn’t leave and just do the battle I would have gotten acanthostega.

I’ll try to do this again and take screenshots for proof.
Those were the only screenshots was able to get

1 Like

It is a known bug and the mods have been made aware of it.

2 Likes

I didnt get my 25th solid gold pack but I lost LP.

2 Likes

Waste of LP

2 Likes

Contact Support

1 Like

I accidentally pressed the search of trex then I saw this

Why there two?

2 Likes

Wait, I when I pressed search on t rex it was not sold for DB. It was sold for real money. You missed a glitch.

2 Likes

Maybe its a visual glitch for me. But the trex that cost money for you must have been a special offer or smth

1 Like

How much DB do you have? If you don’t have enough you won’t see the DB offer.

4 Likes
  1. I spent a lot on scorpius.
3 Likes

Well until you have what looks like 8,500 DB you won’t see a DB offer for it.

3 Likes

The Antarctopelta appears to be unlocked again for no apparent reason.

This happened last year I think by mistake, I bought 2 then and then it got locked again.

I haven’t done that battle stage yet, I am sort of savouring them slowly and am on stage 96

2 Likes