Glitching and Freezing

Is anyone else having the issue that after you spin a Dino-Stop that you cannot click on anything? I cannot click on Dino’s or the stops and I have to close and reopen only to have it happen multiple tones in a row…

Hey Thor_Herron, does this happen with all Supply Drops or only certain ones? Usually, freezing issues could be caused by a RAM issue, try closing any background apps you have opened while playing and see if that helps. If the issue persists, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information so they can take a closer look at this.

I’ve been having this issue as well, although I’m not sure it happens after spinning a supply drop. At least once a day since the update, my game becomes unresponsive (cannot spin drops, select dinos to dart, etc.). This usually happens within the first 10 minutes of launching the game.

How do I find what my support key is? I would like to contact support because the issue is still happening. The game becomes unresponsive after spinning a drop, it will spin for longer than normal then give the rewards and after that closes I cannot click Dino’s or other stops. It’s like I’m not even tapping the screen. I have to close the application and reopen it in order to be able to make selections. I am able to go to my Labratory and select Dino’s and everything just fine, when I go back to drone mode I am still unable to click on anything like Dino’s and stops still. After closing and reopening the app I am able to play correctly with it only doing this around 3-5 times a day. I do live in a very rural area in Illinois, idk if that has anything to do with it, but it’s only been happening since the pteranodon update.