Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Finally got this locked for to level 40. Going to unlock his hybrid even though he’s no use to me.

16 Likes

this guy likes me

11 Likes

Mmmm, oil. :yum: I see it @Cheeseeater!

3 Likes

Something very odd happened.

I just finished hatching my 8th entelodon and started levelling them all up to lvl 10. I start a fusion on 2 of them and level up the rest. I misclick on evolve on one of them and instead of asking me to spend 100 bucks to buy another fusion chamber I was instantly brought into the fusion chamber and was able to fuse for free. I call this a free 100 bucks

4 Likes

Maybe you have accidently pressed a hundred bucks days ago and now you can do it instead of spending

1 Like

And, lvl 46!

7 Likes

ERYOPS LETS GOOO

9 Likes

First super rare hybrid

9 Likes

I did not even play this weekend!!!
No eryops for me, but I don’t care as it is not a hybrid component!

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury and others online who should I hatch first?

2 Likes

Which do you need more, Herbivore or Amphibian on your Lineup? Depending on that you can hatch either…

1 Like

Amphibians I think

1 Like

Yeah then you can hatch the Eryops, however fair warning it’s not that good if you need attack, it’s a lot lot more on the health side.

2 Likes

Got them both in had 2 slots

1 Like

This happened earlier today… I’m starting to feel guilty about whatever I said about Playable Bosses. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

It does have good rewards in there, I have gotten a golden reward pack from it and some locked legendaries too when I used to do it once every day for sdna.

It’s problem isn’t the rewards but rather that the food and coin chances are high for something that takes 20 minutes to complete

Big week last week for hatching Cenozoic creatures, just for a change

(see Hatching happiness
It hasn’t been a good week for Dodos,)

Got this shot of Titanoboa, such an impressive beast.

Has anyone made the hybrid yet?

2 Likes

Just got the indominus Rex beacon

14 Likes

the first super rare hybrid is created.

10 Likes

So cool!!!
I hope you like him, he is one of my favorite and my next big project!!!

1 Like