Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

The good news is you will use those creatures for the rest of the time you play this game, some major changes would need to happen to the game to be able to outgrow the Metriaphodon.

6 Likes

Congrats raptor, currently I have only 3 unlocked, metria, segno and dunkle and I’ve been playing twice as long as you so your doing well

Nice to know I can make him to 40 when I need to

Gonna leave any extras I get at 10 for now, I’m sure theyl change the rotation soon…

4 Likes

Nice! I need just about 100 Dime DNA more to have an 8th copy. :facepunch:

Just did a perfect code19. A paddock of 10 Segnosuchus and got 885 DNA. Not too shabby at all. @Sionsith did you ever put together a guide/table/repository of DNA rewards for different rarity/paddock numbers for your DNA drive?

3 Likes

A level 10 Segnosuchus or 10 of them?
This 920DNA is for 5 Metriaphodons (I believe they’re all level 1).

2 Likes

I posted a list some where on the forums, but I could always use more data :crazy_face:

1 Like

10 Segnosuchus’s at level 7 to be exact

1 Like

And this

2 Likes

Can u custom trade dna for Dinos?

2 Likes

Yes. It is excellent for getting locked base creatures (post reshuffle).

2 Likes

If you’re a VIP player, you might even get a VIP dino if you have enough DNA.

1 Like

Wasn’t 50 bucks the upper limit per trade? :thinking:

1 Like

For a single creature.

Since you can trade 2 Legendaries, that equals 100 Dinobucks

3 Likes

Oops, someone got out off its cage. :grin: Nice line up btw, seems to my next jump maybe in 6 months from now. :grin::grin: Also looks hard to use that beauty as a meatshield while looking at her attack stat. :sunglasses:

Oh I didn’t know that, seems much lower than they get in TH but it is the regularity for the customs I know. But for exp. if you have 10 copies of a legendary and looking for a quick bucks flow-in, then is it possible to get rid of them for 500 bucks?

1 Like

Nowadays that is all that I use customs for. Nothing else.

20 Commons
10 Rares
4 Super-Rares
2 Legendaries

I cleared out a lot of creatures using this method

1 Like

Oh that is new to me. Really useful Andy, gonna keep that in mind. Thanks. :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

I think I am getting there too, 3-4 like this came by today and went 2 for excellent, at least managed to keep the rest. Still pretty bad on the sliders though. Especially the ones with the tiny green zone and ultimate speed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like