Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Finally after long time another cool Raja for free! Also I have ready my new carnivore babies :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

My second ever on the tides event, got a legendary just like last time

7 Likes

I’m starting to miss those modded PvP runs. :slight_smile: Soon after, I’ll go back in business when missed enough. :grin:

3 Likes

Got two so far today

9 Likes

Could only be better if it were 2x prestos.

3 Likes

Yes! Also I did missed them so I went back doing 5-10 per day haha good luck mate!

1 Like

Just got a 3rd one today

7 Likes

mastodonosaurus CRUSHES prestosuchus

After not being awake for any hatchery discounts for about the last 5 months, this week and last week I’ve got it and spent about 100,000 DB speed hatching tournament legendaries. I’ve almost got enough of all the ones I’ve unlocked at level 30 now, and was also able to get enough to make metriaphodon.
Now just a huge backlog for the fusion chamber…

4 Likes

Ostaposaurus is in the fusion chamber on D2’s game. Hard to say were I am steering that game. I think the general idea is to just start making an army of SR and Legendary hybrids slowly. She has I rex, ankylodocus, stegoceratops and now Osta unlocked. I need to boost coin production a bit still as well. We have pretty much full paddock of Alan’s gonna start working on adding more lvl 40 Labradoodle’s. Coin production isn’t terrible now but I just don’t collect often enough to really reap the rewards.

4 Likes

I just unlocked Omega 09!!!

Also I replied on a random person to get to the bottom

2 Likes

Congrats.

You can just click the reply button at the bottom of any thread :arrow_down:

1 Like

Well you can click on the one that shows the number of posts and press jump to the bottom bost I.e jump to 312 out of 312

Ok Thank you and also @Indoraptor08

Or just by clicking on the info of the latest post shared as timer exp. “1h ago” @Dimetrocarnus :call_me_hand:

1 Like

My routine PvP mission requirement of 3 moddeds for today resulted as 80 bucks, 50 Sarco-S and this beauty. Always having the dilemma of hatching her right away or just keeping her in the market knowing that she will get a big bucks offer as usual. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sweet sweet dilemmas. :grin:

Edit: I did put her into the first slot right away this time hehe :grin:

6 Likes

I got 2 aerotitans for today’s modded :man_facepalming: but I did get all sdna for the other prizes so I cant complain really :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, dilemma and scenario are two italian words that people are used to say in english. Also Cagkan, can i see your lineup?

1 Like

chick its the Spanish chica :joy:

2 Likes

Today I caught the aquatic hybrid discount so I could buy 3 last geolasmosaurs, whih i need, instead to buy just two :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes