Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Irritable Bowel Syndrome?? I wouldn’t be excited by that! Sounds…ugh…

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

3 Likes

I once really had a good expectation for a particular Monday unlock.
@Aether_12 remember something? :expressionless:

images - 2020-10-18T192211.530

We all know how that ended…

3 Likes

I know how you feel. . . . . . . . . . . not.:smirk:

5 Likes

images - 2020-10-18T192750.411

4 Likes

Because why not?

1 Like

Hows tournament?

Hey dont blame me I dont work for them… blame ludia :joy:

I think next tournament will be pyroraptor…

Gen 2 :joy:

Please don’t :joy:

1 Like

I was going to make the joke but thought ah better not seeing my track record on here…

Glad someone did, top man dan :+1:

Need to do all of slot 1 (11 tickets each day), all of slot 4 (10 tickets a day), 1 day of slot 2 (20 tickets either Wednesday or Thursday), and you need to check in on the game at least twice a day (once after the events reset and then again after the raptor paddock resets). This last part is how you get extra credit on the prize drop wheel if you do this you don’t need the three extra tickets on the second slot like you used to. @Bandeezee after 5 pm PST check in on the game and you will have a diamond prize spin trigger for you as that will be the last little bit you need if you have been doing this all week.

5 Likes

This is a monster

4 Likes

What if I tell you that he had a long tongue like an anteater and sucked his victims’ guts. …

My first super-rare hybrid is ready to start being fused!

Only thing is, I’m not because I’m gonna make another Lvl 40 trike so I can FINALLY advance in the “story” missions.

5 Likes

It worked, thank you. I just opened the game and it automatically started spinning the diamond wheel.

4 Likes

I was so close to present some good news…Dropped 50 AP fossils…managed to put 46 into inventory before the game crashed…

3 Likes

Can you obtain that if you aren’t a vip member? Or it wouldn’t be possible

Slot 4 in the Prize Drop is VIP only. The only other way to get VIP creatures from the Prize Drop would be to buy the Diamond Prize with DB at the start of the new week when it resets but I don’t think it’s worth 3,000 DB personally.

4 Likes

Yep thanks that’s what I tought haha too expensive for betting for a random prize