Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Sure, here it is, they are all the creatures I use on regular events and tournaments. Gorgosuchus, Armomata and Metria are in the making, and I plan making 7-8 indoraptors level 1.

6 Likes

Indoraptor?*

Yes sorry haha you are right thanks for the notice

1 Like

I don’t get it, how is this so funny?

1 Like

It’s funny because the AI had clone mods which allowed him to use low level dinos to win.

6 Likes

With the hype I had from Oilly, I decided to do a few more matches and guess what?

2 Spinoraptors IN A ROW! :hot_face: 1 Raja and 2 Spinos in 20 matches total. More than utopia. :drooling_face:

12 Likes

My first fully-evolved tournament legendary, Tupuxura, completed this afternoon.

So beautiful. And I really, really needed him for this F4F battle.

Note that I hadn’t added him before starting F4F, next week’s is going to be impossible.

8 Likes

Took Stegoceratops to level 40 today and he fits nicely in the top of my lineup.
Unfortunately for him he’ll probably only last a day or 2 before he gets fused to produce Monostegatops due to the much better cooldown of Mono.

8 Likes

Make sure you can tame that “untamable king” @Mr_Nobody_cares :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahah I hope so!! Maybe in a few weeks I will repair my wildness from today :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Fury in 2020 : unless I get all of the elusive base creatures unlocked I will never fuse them for their hybrids! :triumph:

Fury today :

16 Likes

Sorry what does elusive mean? Locked?

2 Likes

I thinks stuff like pyroraptor

5 Likes

Hard to find

5 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: sped up titanoboa my bucks and food kinda hurt but will get them back quite easily.

![Screenshot_2021-05-05-17-14-10|690x431] (upload://w6K10WJC5D4l6e5mSxGtglNSwVQ.png) I’ve learned my lesson today, will not speed up dinos

11 Likes

Beautiful little thing :heart_eyes:

Worked 1st try. I said to myself speed it up once and if not work then leave it

17 Likes

prize drop this morning, also got the rhizodus :smiley:

10 Likes

Got my second Rajastega from Aquatic PVP

17 Likes

Finally!!!

16 Likes

Nice getting you first indoraptor is huge achievement

2 Likes