2 Likes

The past two days

8 Likes

Dang… :flushed::boom:

Tonight on “I Wish I Could Pass This Trade to @Sionsith”… :eyes:

14 Likes

Modded PVP, let’s GOOOOOOOOOO

16 Likes

Scored some DNA today from code 19s. Finally got a perfect on Diplosuchus.

16 Likes

And that makes number 8 :grin:

15 Likes

Finally got the new super hybrid

12 Likes

Without realising it, I had cleared enough B-DNA missions to unlock this one. However even though I’ve gone full lazy on here, that 2000 B-DNA was tempting. Thankfully I had enough Alanqas hatched to immediately make a level 40 lol.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hereby welcome the next useless addition to my Boss collection :

Had a great trade too.

While collecting coins I clicked on Megalosaurus twice by accident, and felt kinda nostalgic since it’s the first Tournament legendary that I ever unlocked and now it’s returned as an opportunity haha.

13 Likes

Wait what you didnt have 10 pterosaurs at level 40? :open_mouth: you would be screwed if you actually did the story missions :joy:

1 Like

29990c6dcad06388fc137f0c298d979b

4 Likes

My food need has subsided for now, most of my leveling has been completed for now :grin:. But thank you for the offer.

2 Likes

Good to know that… :eyes::boom:

1 Like

Hmmmm

The shybrid lab pic looks cool

Processing: Screenshot_20210723-222036.jpg…

14 Likes

Yes or no?

8 Likes

I say yes, unless you are trying to hit a certain amount of LP saved.

6 Likes

Guessing you don’t have it unlocked? Which is why it’s an offer for 11k instead of 9k.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that, thanks for letting me know. I haven’t done aquatic hybrids yet. in fact I’ve only just started looking at them better. I accepted the offer

2 Likes

Stegoceratopz maxed again

11 Likes

First super hybrid!

11 Likes