Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Yeah I suppose, it’s been a while since I’ve used anything lower than a level 40 tournament legendary for a main in dominator battles. Usually I use fodder, main, main (with the mains being either level 10 s hybrids or 40 tourneys) as soon as I go lower to level 20 vip ferocity I get some really horrible matchups lol.

2 Likes

it’s funny to think back to doing tournaments before your lineup was good. It’s hard for me to remember many exact details but i get reminded when I try and play tournaments on D2’s game.

5 Likes

Finally got my edestus hatched

Almost didn’t even have this bad boy due to the boss bug

3 Likes

For those that were wondering about the hologram order.

3 Likes

Guys I just won 900+ cash today

See these

8 Likes

Clash of Titans completed. DNA and bucks.

9 Likes

Maybe just me but with the new spino hybrid I would probably be hatching that and pass on the DBs besides you only have 93k already

6 Likes

This is a very rare natural event that occurs once in a year, Chanya’s calculations being perfect.

And as we all know, rest of the year be like,

10 Likes

oOOOOOoooO I like the second trade so cheep I think Chanya faild math when she graduated😂

1 Like

One of my favorite sauropods maxed up

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Pretty sure this is the first time I did stakeholders visit. Only got 700 lp though.

4 Likes

I got 1000 but almost got the 1500 one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Did you just get lucky and no boss dino’s popped up. I have boss dino on my 1st battle… again.

1 Like

Yeah I got lucky! I was also doing the rarity rumble for another chance to get another ostapo or prointrodon but juggernaut popped up

1 Like

Reached level 74 few days back, can’t wait for level 75 to unlock Ceratosaurus ! :smiley:

5 Likes

Whoa wut happened to your dna😅 buying some dinos i see.

3 Likes

Haha, I can’t remember what happened a few days back, but if my memory serves me right I think it was a glitch

1 Like

I wonder why 26mil food gives so much coins, while 26mil coins gives around 15mil food or lesser.
This should be the other way round

2 Likes

Nope it should not be. You’ll realise that soon enough.

3 Likes