Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Uploading: D5406627-FE45-40E0-B178-6F2E4E69414E.png…
And a few good screenshot

And a good trade:

4 Likes

Another aquatic hybrid is ready:

6 Likes

My first lvl 31+ vip.

I’ve been pretty lucky snagging way more masto’s over the years than any other vip. 2 more recently and my lack of strong amphibs sealed the deal to take some to the next level.

I have more than enough concavenators at this point to make a lvl 40 as well and might do that too just to have it, don’t really need it though.

8 Likes

This is the fourth time in a row

4 Likes

A few screenshot of my battle in gyro

Hard working on scorpius

5 Likes

I’m working on pachygalo. I’m to level 30 megalosaurus

3 Likes

Prize drop

Been kinda dry this week as well so what a surprise

2 Likes

Finally collected enough dna for my “Gift”
Uploading: Screenshot_20211127-192406.png…

I did this because I have room in my hatchery… Well that might be because I spend some greens💲

Maybe 30 mins before this happened I hatched my 4 Indoraptor Gen 2

Oh and here was my hatchery before the irex happened

3 Likes

how many did you hatch out? Pic you only have 2k sdna

2 Likes

Let’s go pyro relax without amber, so happy, I now have both carno raptor and pyroraptor max

6 Likes

Today I had a great day - maxing first Vip dino and unlocked dunkleo-hybrid beast

7 Likes

One of the best looking dinosaurs in the game imo. Glad to add it to the team.

9 Likes

I’ve KOed him in tournaments many times with my shybrids so be careful :joy:

Still congratulations he looks awesome :partying_face:

1 Like

Just one
1 chars

1 Like

I love this death dodo decor look cool

4 Likes

Vip prize drop dropped me one Carbon :grin:

10 Likes

Me too!!!

I didn’t even realize that this guy was a potential prize from the prize drop. I don’t pay attention to the prize when I’m doing it. So this was a really pleasant surprise.

8 Likes

Imagine if here on the forums we do first one to carboneyms (or any new creature that comes out) lvl 40 wins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Surprisingly high DNA harvesting this weekend: I made a note about DNA count at the beginning of Carbon tournament, it was 584.000. I’ve spent some on Thursday’s discount (2 x Yutyrannus and have also traded DNA for clock towers - so I guess I’ve spent aprox. 20.000 DNA). Today I reached 700.000, so I think I was able to get some 140.000+ DNA since Thursday. If only I could continue at the same pace, but I learned from the past that I am now heading into one really dry DNA era :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

How did you do it so fast?

2 Likes