Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Rarity Rumble

Oh

10 char

1 Like

Got this guy

4 Likes

I landed on the pack in RR this week too. No Priotrodon (Boo!) but a locked creature: Sarcosuchus

Happy with that; one more copy and I can make Koolaid

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Unfortunately this is the JWTG forums

3 Likes

Used my ICL today to get croc to lv 20. I bought his second component and hatched via IH.

@OstaposaurusBae I know this is your favourite :pleading_face:

He sits at the top of my lineup.
Now to wait for my 4th to finish hatching so he gets his twin :partying_face: :sauropod:

I got my VIP month 18 rewards too, so close to month 19 with the Brachi sculture. Got an extra IH and a nice pack with DNA, bucks and two useless Mr DNA statues.

Wished I could buy a Troodon but got an overpriced CT for Spinoraptor which I took, lol

8 Likes

Infinity mode gave me another copy (and 200 bucks too). I’m in the middle of process to made another max level (the other one I made the hybrid in the past).

Just as a collector’s item.

8 Likes

And the first time I play the boss battle I got this:

DNA and Metriorhynchus, a tough dino to get it.

6 Likes

Perfect Scorpios code 19

And solid gold pack. My 3rd

5 Likes

Won the top pack on a random Ceno PVP,

Lots of DNA

And a Legendary I actually need, as I don’t have him maxed

Very nice.

9 Likes

First time i did a perfect code-19 of the metriaphodon paddock. Always missed one or more sliders. I beat those damn annoying 4 sliders this time.

6 Likes

I almost fell over when I saw my Boss DNA missions today…

That’s the first time they have changed in months, had to look at it a few different times to make sure I wasn’t seeing things from just waking up.

10 Likes

Wait, I’ve also never seen Hatch 3 Jurassic… :open_mouth:

Agreed, I finally have a use 30 Pterosaurs mission. I don’t think I’ve ever had that one before.

1 Like

Mine this time has absolutely no requirement to hatch anything just for once. Bliss.

And no need to fuse any herbivores, which had got the the point of hatching Trikes just so I could fuse them. Fuse 2 Legendaries and fuse 3 Legendaries instead, doing that anyway so that’s easy.

3 Likes

First time I remember getting over 1K DNA for a Code 19 and it wasn’t even my indos.

7 Likes

You will never get as much as the Metriaphodon paddock with the Indoraptors even if the paddock is maxed out with 12 copies.

4 Likes

I just got my highest code 19 for 395 dna out of my 2 lvl 2 diplosuchus. What is the best creature for code 19?

Top tier flyers or Amphibians. I have not tested a full or almost full paddock of Zamalodon or Petra but I am assuming they will be the same as Metriaphodon and then there is Gorgosuchus by himself as a tournament Amphibian hybrid.

2 Likes