Good News Thread

Finally the unlock I been wanting forever

12 Likes

Look at this beauty, Quaker is here

9 Likes

Did u max pachy that fast bro?

I already had copies I accumulated and my instant hatchery and instant fusion just refreshed yesterday so it worked out really good.

Got this bad boy

And first time getting the pack

8 Likes

Lottery Packs yesterday and today

There was also a single Metriacanthosaurus in there, but I did not get the screenshot

Also, a rare Coin to Food Trade

11 Likes

Don’t have a picture, but I maxed Nundagosaurus

2 Likes

putting this under good news because I found a useful Suchoripterus, sadly it was on the AI’s side of the roster…

Fight for Funds just making things interesting, I didn’t screen shot the first battle but there was a Therazinosaurus with almost 30k health in the lead off spot :man_facepalming:t2:.

13 Likes

I rarely do, if the game doesn’t have Trades maybe yes…but I’m looking for the good news about the new hybrids, where the new aquatic? Or the update to fix the rhino hybrid :pleading_face:and bring a super amphibian hybrid :joy:?

5 Likes

One more locked creature down. Crossing finger for CoT bear to get another.

8 Likes

The past week prize drop was kind to me by giving two Prionos, one Gillicus and one Amargasaurus from the gold spin. I wasn’t able to get to Diamond but the Gillicus made up for it

4 Likes

Opened the game to a wonderful trade.

Also yea I agree with @Timmah hopefully Arctodus wins the CoT.

14 Likes

I upgraded one of my ingame favorites, “The Chomper”. Its made out of stone looks fascinate me. :blue_heart: Would me mesmerizing to see a buff or Gen2 though. :thought_balloon:

As counting down the last hours for the mighty aquatic bracketed, I keep on adding scouts in the meanwhile.

These customs are really useful, they are nothing but a steal.

I’ve even bought one for 9k LPs from the TH. Yeap, I really want that fruitfish with yellow peels. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

I was born ready to post this on the VYF thread but the last reward has made my day. 11 matches in a row, all carnivore mains, all victory but having 3 times of those 40 LPs was just enough to get frustrated. With that Spino and a Diplo, I barely made my way to the Good News. :v:t2:

All mods are acquired via coins and excess food.

10 Likes

Ohh yeah!!

5 Likes

Woah why trade Arctodus ?

1 Like

I did this on Sunday

Won’t be fusing him for Parasaura as of yet because he looks too cool

3 Likes

Got my first Rajastega from Modded PVP!!! :grin:

12 Likes

wow how cute I’ve always wanted to have the apatosaurus but it’s not my turn hahaha but even so I’m going to fight to get it

2 Likes

Why not? I got him at level 40 already and could use the LP

1 Like