Good News Thread

I will have to have another look. They are spread all round my park so I can’t always find them.

But March 2020 might have been just before I started playing.

3 Likes

Thanks to the reset I got Metri today. Thanks Papa @Keith

3 Likes

I was able to get theses creatures from packs today…

6 Likes

So, I was pretty sure the main prize was a Bananogmius card pack, was this the 2nd best prize or was Bananogmius the day before? I’m not used to winning the main prize this often (I think I won it twice last week).

Not so good news, I was speed hatching creatures just now and speed hatched my Hyaenodon and was tapping too fast and accidentally sold it for 5K DNA because my paddock was full :sob:

8 Likes

Ludia was very kind today. 3 amphibians in the first battle and 3 herbivores in the last F4F battle. Thank you very much.

7 Likes

For a minute I thought you’ve sold Procoptodon for 5K DNA… THAT would be a real disaster :grimacing:

5 Likes

For a long time I don’t get top prize from a prize drop.
Look what I got yesterday, Lucky me.

11 Likes

Always happy to see this in the TH…

18 Likes

Another super-hybrid collected!

Fits right in at the top of my lineup.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I have received a mail from the crew that they’re well aware of the Zombie Boss situation and they are taking care of that already. It’s said to be fixed on the next updates as an assurance.

That loss of thousands of potential DNA was so painful. So I would like to share.

3 Likes

Another CoT done.

And on top of that, my third month of VIP.

5 Likes

1500bucks from metro pack

4 Likes

Should I max metro and fuse it with metriaphodon?

Metriacanthosaurus is pretty useful at L40, but Metriaphodon is indispensable. When I got the unlock I actually did both, but it’s a long project.

4 Likes

Metria is one of the best Dino’s in the game as metria effectly has more attack against carnos than any amphibian.

4 Likes

Finally mine 2nd super hybrid-

monostego

6 Likes

Sooooo I have opened JWtG once again… :joy:

Screenshot_20220503-142529_Game Launcher

Got these two trades.

10 Likes

Metri starts being really good at 30

1 Like

I am having 1level 30 and 2 level 20 ankylodocus should I max it

1 Like