Good News Thread

I think not in this game quantity is more impostant than quality so I recommend you staying where you are

Nope, Leave it. Then later u can make 2 level 30’s

New Queen of the Park

9 Likes

Yeah it’s a new amphib I think. Possibly carni, but its just prediction.

2 Likes

Logged into the game yesterday, been a few weeks since I played ( one or two weeks )

And did Fight For Funds, all battles finished first try lol. My reflexes still remain :joy: :rofl:

Battle 1

A little shocked on the health, but still finished it without any issues.

Battle 2

Battle 3

Typically I would have used a herbivore at the last spot, but looking at the HP of the Apatosaurus I decided it’ll be best to use Spinach instead. Worked out well in the end :smile:

Here’s Spinach spinaching the compeition at the last battle:

I also came back to claim this prize:

Participated in this challenge before I didn’t touch it for another 1 or 2 weeks, so this was nice. Got my Easter Dodo statue too, and also opened another Solid Gold to get my 1st Giant Orthocone :squid:

2 Likes

Some good news to report:
Right after I spent some DNA during discount, Ludia returned small part to me. Thx!

And another Rajastega on my modded PVP run ( in addition to 4(!!!) Aerotitans and 2 Kapros’ from same session):

11 Likes

Got these today. :grin:

8 Likes

Finished making Hynecoprion

That is a very useful fish.

Tried for a DNA CT for him, no luck with that yet but did get a half-price Xinathodon

Well worth it.

12 Likes
  1. Empty market

1. Preparing dunkleosaurus, Yudon, zalmonodon and megarchelon

9 Likes

Today’s good trade… :smile:

6 Likes

Is this a glitch

3 Likes

Barely won this fight

My team:
Bonita lvl 10
Priono lvl 30
Pelica lvl 10

Enemy’s team:
Glypthronax lvl 1
Ichty lvl 18
Labi lvl 1

Free dna
10 char

Managed to win my 4th pack on the VIP Prize Drop (which had 4,500 bucks)!

9 Likes

Good news is that I reached the final mission (at least I hope I have), but the bad news is that I din’t really get it: how to collect 20 mill sdna from Island Sorna?? Or is that some error in mission description?

7 Likes

When I did this Mission, it was to collect coins from Isla Sorna…

20 million units of S-DNA is going to take a while

7 Likes

What? The free edaphosaurus tickets?

0/500, you need get 500🤔

2 Likes

This is too good to be true. I’m not even VIP. Idk if this was intentional.

8 Likes

Every week F4F gets scarier. I try not to think too hard, instead to treat it as interesting battle practise. I had more options these days to refight the battles I lose.

This week’s first battle, which I didn’t screenshot, took 2 goes. Then this made me gulp

The defence on that Eryops!

Luckily he played it straight, switched to his Carni, let me build up points before using the Diplosuchus, and after I KO’d Postosuchus the Eryops’ attack was so low I could do some storing with Metriaphodon

Easier than I expected.

The last round was predictable also

I find it interesting that my level is not going up, the ferocity of my top 3 is not rising, but F4F seems to get harder every week. Maybe if I failed it it would learn and get easier?

5 Likes