Good News Thread

2 Likes

From yesterday and today

1 Like

Got lucky today with the event :grinning: always I have a sort of feeling when I’m getting something good. Sorry for my poor screenshot timming.

6 Likes

Ultimate objection was worth playing today! :star_struck: My first lythronax.

11 Likes

Finally, I have maxed up my first VIP!!!

8 Likes

Took two attempts but got it done, with the last battle in the herb event:

13 Likes

Finally got metriaphodon

12 Likes

Puzzled, but… I thought the last section of the prize drop was for VIPs only, and you had to join to buy tickets. But a couple of days back it was offering tickets for no restrictions at 150 LPs each. I didn’t want to waste a lot of LPs, so I bought 4 for 600 lps.

When the lottery rolled over I had three categories of tickets, so I assumed I had one the 3 minor prizes. But no:

The last ticket was the main prize, and I had a Tsintaosaurus for 600 LPs.

I still think it was a glitch but hey, nice to have one in my favour for once.

7 Likes

I ain’t vip but I ain’t sayng no to only 200 lp per ticket

5 Likes

It’s some time since I landed on this pack in the rarity rumble.

The modded rarity rumble felt less rewarding… I burned a lot of good mods (because I failed the first battle on the first attempt and needed 3 tries at the last battle, in addition to be taken by surprise when the AI had the first move) for coins, food and no. 18 pteranodon in the hatching queue… But of course, it is too difficult to try not finishing an event…

My legendary amphibians also had a very busy evening with all these legendary events. I’m so tempted burning som LPs on a couple of 20K packs for prestosuchus… (he feels impossible to get in the 10K packs)

5 Likes

I’m glad i stayed up a little tonight to get to 1K trophies for the tournament. It’s been a while since I’ve landed on the aquatic pack and now i landed on two, then another 1K. Good news indeed.

7 Likes

Don’t know, I got here and I’m super happy! I wasn’t even paying attention to the prize wheel, I just kept on buying and buying, then one second I was on silver, the next I was nearly finished gold. And I got Draco though, so really good. Was hoping for something better but… hey, I’m super happy rn. Trying to build my way up to diamond prize

2 Likes

Ran out of room, so I had to upgrade my Herbivores.

This only makes sense using Ludia Logic

9 Likes

Got my Green Goblin bird to 30…

Next week I’ll have him maxed!

11 Likes

Finally, metriaphodon.

10 Likes

Haven’t been playing as much or following news about the game but both D1 and I were able to buy the LP slot for the prize drop last week so we were able to get to the Diamond prize. It was a nice change, unfortunately we didn’t win anything good the whole time but again it was nice to actually be able to participate for once.

3 Likes

Got Brachi from the Gold reward thing from the prize thing.

3 Likes

I just got it too

2 Likes

I saw that I won some packs in prize drop but I was disconnected

When I connect again I saw this

2 stygimolochs
1500 bucks
Around 8000 dna
And around 2700 vip poins

16 Likes

One is currently hatching and another one is in the way

3 Likes