Good News Thread

Wow, I was going to post how lucky I was with my DBs and DNA cards from the tournament pack, then lucky enough to get the Stygimoloch pack from the prize drop, but your luck with two Stygimoloch packs kind of dwarfs mine, lol.

13 Likes

PWEASE gimme the Stygies. I’m still waiting on those :pleading_face:

1 Like

I got trope to lvl 20. Finally. Now I have a useful pterosaur I can use, but it’s not the best, I know, although it is currently sitting in the top of my lineup

6 Likes

I maxed my favorite hybrid Allonogmius (first maxed tournament hybrid for me)

18 Likes

Nice! I have mine maxed too!

2 Likes

Lucky! How? I never get THAT lucky. :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

What!!

Checked my game today forgot i bought prize drop the other day.

Never thought i would see the day

15 Likes

I tried for Stygi, but only got the Archelon consolation prize :sleepy:

3 Likes

I think I got DNA, as usual.

3 Likes

Welcome to VIP world

1 Like

Holy bananza i havent played this game in two years, what the heck is the amber market?

1 Like

Maxed my first super rare hybrid!

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Thank you!

A bad solution to a problem Ludia created.

6 Likes

Yesterday was still able to buy Platinum tickets with LPs, although not for much of a result:

But today everything is sadly back to normal

It was nice while it lasted, I won Tsintaosaurus, Kelenken (from the gold spin wheel), and Archelon, and got Tylosaurus from the Platinum spin wheel. All for an outlay of about 2000 LPs and 2000 DB, which is a pretty fair deal. But oh I was hoping for a copy of Stygimoloch.

6 Likes

Ill take being able to get dinos i cant unlock. It be best for them to have them unlockable, but i can easily get bucks and the apex battles are not that expensive. As long as i can get a columbusdactyl, im okay with it. As long as they dont reaise the prices to fight inflation.

Imagine if inflation did effect in game currencies😐

2 Likes

That could get really complicated really quickly. Although in a way it has happened as each new Legendary hybrid seems to be more expensive compared to those of similar ferocity…

Meanwhile in RL I am sure inflation of the price to pay for the game is perfectly possible.

1 Like

Won in an aquatic pvp(no mods)

12 Likes