Good News Thread

Nothing better than winning a new legendary creature!

2 Likes

Getting really close to a tape hybrid! Got mono to lvl 30, have home unlocked now. Have 1 in the hatchery , and 3 more waiting to be bought! Thank you to @Andy_wan_kenobi for helping me get here.
Edit: got him:

(R.i.p my bucks :sob:) thankfully i get on a average 500 bucks per day, so I should be all right…

4 Likes

19 opponents, took me 10 min to finish.

750 Amber it’s insulting.
In this other BOSS events You get a minimum of 9500x2 Amber (2nd spin for 15DB)

2 Likes

I don’t even do the BvB events. Too few hours in the day, and I don’t waste them on this game more than I have/want to.

8 Likes

I’ve reached another personal milestone in the game. I now have all the VIP dinosaurs!

Next VIP milestone - get every single one to level 40!

15 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Got tapejalosarus to lvl 20: sits pretty high in my lineup (2nd)

11 Likes

Its funny the more creatures you get the more you start to realise that there are more gaps in your lineup

5 Likes

So I was really curious what would happen with F4F after feeding my close to top creatures a little, closing the gap to my top creatures. The first two battles were piece of cake. AI went into the attack 3 block 1 loop and everything went smooth. (I was wondering if the first picture could be from an infinity battle, but I think it’s correct, taken just before the hatching discount, earlier the same day. Had some nice DNA trades).

The third battle gave me a headache though (so I considered posting this in vent your frustration instead). The AI was as unpredictable as always, making me think it didnt’t matter much if my lineup was more balanced on top. In the end I levelled up monostegatops to lvl 4, sitting above ankylodochus, and then tried him as 3rd creature. Still didn’t help (I tried many times). Then spinotasuchus to lvl 4. And that was the solution. I usually don’t level up creatures to finish events, but since I’m in the process of levelling up anyways, why not during F4F.

8 Likes

Opened multiple splid gold packs a few days ago and got proceratosaurus as the first dino i get. And finally got Blue. . .and a few days later I think she wants to be with Owen instead. Cuz she tried escaping 2 times in a row

5 Likes

Those battles are too hard for F4F, maybe for Infinity are some kind of normal, still too hard to My eyes.
I think You are getting penalized for being LvL 99 and don’t have a strong enough roster.
Hatch those indos :wink:, it can’t get harder than what You are facing right now.

2 Likes

Experiment 2. Easiest legendary rumble ever. First time I finished in one run. No losses. And still 3 unused ostaposauruses, because I was still able to use some weaker amphibians. I should have focused on those ostaposauruses earlier… You are a queen and my idol, @OstaposaurusBae.

4 Likes

If that Ankylodocus was your top dino, then that 3rd battle was crazy difficult. AI had an AFS 220.5% higher than yours.

Edit: adding good news, I tried my amphibian boss in the 12 wave battle for the first time after leveling him up and it went very nice with lots of Carnivores. Only amber as a prize though.

4 Likes

just finished my homework this week by buying x 8 Proceratosaurus. i am out of of LP but it was worth.

7 Likes

This is a typical Infinity battle, a little bit on the easy side, but nowhere near the difficult You are facing on F4F. I can’t imagine your Infinity battles…

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist the temptation… bought 2 packs after all. Guilty pleasures. :star_struck:

7 Likes

For that set of stats, think of it as a worthwhile investment!

3 Likes

7 packs. 37.500 DNA and 10.500 cash, welcome Oviraptor.

14 Likes

I just bought two Oviraptor packs. And maybe in this two week duration of this pack in the game I will be able to get level 40. I know that it’s basically another Baryonyx but I just love this raptor’s new animation.

Also I noticed that Oviraptor camera when turn to the side looks quite weird :sweat_smile:

Bloody heck… You saved loads of LP’s didn’t you? Congrats! :tada: Soon my Oviraptor will be full power as well, I hope so anyway…

5 Likes

Yes, because I have all VIPs lvl 40 so it’s only save to the new ones. :sweat_smile::+1:

5 Likes