Good News Thread

My megalodon hatched (well, I sped it up…)

And I got unaysaurus to lvl 30, uhum… jeez the amount of bucks I spent on it :flushed::face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

I managed to unlock Cerazinosaurus AND Segnosuchus over the past week! I’ll also have Gorgosuchus tomorrow

4 Likes

My goal for the weekend was to try and make 70,000 DNA from Colossus and any other events that would help. I had limited time so only got the tournament to Hunter; not much DNA from that.

I got to the end of the 300,000 damage target with Colossus, not as far as I wanted but not bad with my reef line-up. The maximum damage I could inflict was just over 22K so it was much slower than a Jurassic boss would be for me. I did finish all the small events though, and they deliver a surprising amount of DNA even if they are really annoying.

I got one brilliant trade too

To my surprise I have done OK; my DNA has gone up by over 68K since last Thursday. With today’s 1000 from the 2 unlock events I should have enough for 1 Dracoceratops during the hybrid discount window, which is what I was saving for.

11 Likes

I have finnally achieved my goal of filling up mh entire Glynthorax paddock:

I made the thread back as a new years resolution, so it took 8 months on the dot, just like my Ostapobaby army. I guess I’m in the business of building armies. So far I have my Indos Army, Ostapobaby Army, and now my Glynthorax army. Hmm what next?

• Allo-by-myself Army (Allonogmius)
  • Au Revior More Armor Army (Armormata)
  • Bagepiper Army (Bagehesaurus)
  • Dilo-not-Dilo Army (Erlikosaurus)
  • Draco Malfoy Stans (Dracoceratops)
  • Everything is Chrome in the future Army (Chromaspinus)
  • Gorgo-urt Army on the go (Gorgosuchus)
  • I-guan-Oh Becky nuh-uh no-you-did-NT Army (Iguanosuchus)
  • John Cerazino Army (Cerazinosaurus)
  • Mediocre Metro Meteorologist Metria Army (Metriaphodon)
  • Pach-touch-dis Army (Pachygalosaurus)
  • Rock-you-like-a-hurricane by Scorpious (Duh)
  • Salty Pretzal Army (Pteraquetzal)
  • Steg-No-you-did-NT Molly Army (Stegnosuchus)
  • Yu-don messed up Army (Yudon)
  • something else

0 voters

I didn’t list Aquatic or Cenozoic Tourney Hybrids because I’m just passively working on them to get them on par within those parks.

6 Likes

Price drop gave me two hyaenodons today. :smiley:

6 Likes

Unlocked Gorgosuchus today!

2 Likes

F4F this week

Went overkill in 2nd battle because I was concerned about the hp on the 2 tanks

1 Like

Finally some good news from modded PVP. It’s been a long time since I got one of these. :grinning:

8 Likes

Hello I don’t know if anyone remembers me but I completed the pass at the last moments and I only played 12 out of 30 days

2 Likes