Ludia Forums

Good News Thread

Ya I’ll definitely remember that for next time because I haven’t gotten a trade like that for 1 and a half months

:scream: always take rare hybrids for coins. It’s basically free. Those custom trades are harder to get the days.

Edit: those trades used to be guaranteed every time and that’s what I made a good part of my lineup on (Tapejalosaurus, Carnoraptor, and Pachyceratops). Now after the update you’re lucky if you get one out of three tries.

1 Like

Yes they are I have been playing this game for almost a year now and I have only ever gotten 4 rare hybrid trades 3 for tapyjalosaurus and 1 for a carnoraptor

1 Like

I’m still on the hunt for the rare hybrid pachyceratops :upside_down_face:

I didn’t like Pachyceratops at first, but at level 30 he helpful for me in the lower levels, but he’s just a little too weak for Dominator.

I needed level 31 to be helpful in Dominator.

1 Like

Ahh nice I just like it’s design at lvl 40

This is good news…though not good luck…luck being relative to what I needed

I needed 40 raptor s-DNA to make another Indo so figured I’d do a couple of modded aquatic as all I ever seem to get is raptor s-dna. 16 matches later.

1 Rajastega
3 spinoraptor
3 aerotitan
3 DNA packs
140DB
bunch or other s-DNA

0 raptor DNA!!!

I’ve given up and will wait until PvE reset lol

5 Likes

I see as that being lucky even if you didn’t get VRaptor s-DNA

no complaints…the chances of getting zero raptor DNA after that many games…especially with 3 packs…is incredibly low. Hence unucky from that perspective :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya true I would take that ragastega and those spinoraptors from you :joy:

1 Like

@Ironman4life so you mean this

this and this

3 Likes

Im gonna name my lvl 40 tapy ironman4life haha

2 Likes

:joy: best name ever

2 Likes

Haha, so what fuse animals are you missing for these creatures?

1 Like

Well I have tapyjalosaurus unlocked since I have tapyjalocephalous and I’m missing 4 Pyroraptors to get carnoraptor unlocked and I’m missing nasutoceratops max to unlock pachyceratops

1 Like

Thats toughhhh

1 Like

Yup sure is but I have decided to buy my last 4 Pyroraptors for 7k bucks because I am sick and tired of waiting

2 Likes

I got my pyroraptor unlock back it had barely come out, looks like your not getting it anytime soon

1 Like

Ya so that’s why I’m buying my last 4 Pyroraptors and way later down the line I’m going to buy 5 more tyranotitans to get supranttitan

1 Like

Nice, I’m working on my suprannotitan rn, fusing them all up

1 Like