Ludia Forums

Goodbye, JWTG

For the longest time I was under the assumption the JWTG was better than Alive. I thought that Alive was a pay to win game, and it is. The problem is that now that we have raids, there isn’t the annoyance of fighting against actual players. I do not feel motivated to play The Game as there is nothing to achieve anymore. By getting better things I just make the game harder for myself, and playing with the same things and not achieving anything is super boring to me. I have and will continue to spend most of my time on JWA because in that game you have a sense of achievement, and you can battle against and work with friends. Yes, people who spend a load of money on boosts for one overpowered creature in the lower arenas are obnoxious. Yes, it sucks to never hit throught cloak and never get a crit if you do. But there is something to work for, and eventually, you’ll have played enough to have the things these people have without the need for spending money. Also the raids , as tricky as they are for my alliance’s stage in the game, are extremely fun. I have cancelled my VIP on JWTG, I do not feel the need to pay that every month anymore because while the rewards are nice, the game is not. So I am saying at least a temporary goodbye to JWTG, it’s not what it once was

4 Likes

Raids, I can see why. Good luck grabbing all the Mortem DNA. You will be missed. Enjoy darting dinos. Avoid the Cursed Arena. Bye :wave:

3 Likes

Enjoy JWA… and do spam ping us here when you return to JWTG! :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll try my best o.o

3 Likes

thank you, i will and goodbye

3 Likes

Goodbye” thread