Google Play account to Facebook

So im trying to transfering my old account to an iphone after using android for years, and the only way to do so is by using Google Play or Facebook accounts. I’ve been using a Google Play account for Jurassic World Alive but Google Play isn’t available on ios devices. The only way to do it would be to use a facebook account, but i don’t know how to transfer all my progress from google play to a facebook account.
Help would be really appreciated

Hey @Peach2, If you send your request and support key to support+alive@ludia.com we will be able to help you out with a transfer, no problem.

Thank you!

A friend just signed into Facebook and it automatically saved their progress. Another person had an old account on their Facebook but started over and were using google for their new account and when they reconnected to Facebook to save progress to switch to ios it gave an option to load old saved account or keep their current account. Not sure if this helps but worth a shot to just connect and see if automatically saves.

Alright thank you very much. Will try this now and see if it works.

Well, whenever i try to connect info Facebook it tells me to log in and relaunches my game but then its not logged in again, so basically logging to a facebook account on my old phone just doesn’t work for some reason.