Ludia Forums

Google Play log in issue

I am currently having problems with logging in via Google Play.

“Visitor” account or Facebook is working properly, but of course, I cannot get to my account.

Does anyone else have these problems? Can Ludia comment on this?
Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks for reporting this to us, @Mr.Cancel. Our team is aware, and they’re looking into it.

3 Likes

Thanks @Ned. Please get this fixed, I don’t wanna play with Facebook account and level 3 :smile:

2 Likes

I also have this problem, it happened to me about 30 minutes ago, I restarted my phone and it let me in, but now, it happened again and restarting again did not solve it. I hope it gets fixed quickly so I can do all my attacks on the alpha.

1 Like

Same here!

2 Likes

Same here…

Same here. Wasting time on my alpha.

1 Like
  • Works now- Same here. Android 9.0 Location-Sweden
1 Like

Likewise :frowning:

1 Like

Well, hopefully this outage will not take long.
Considering that many ppl are subscribed, this is most unpleasant. For the money I pay I expect the service to be accesible 24 / 7 except announced updates. Otherwise, I expect a compensation.

ı have the same problem not logging error in my account in to game @Marcus @Ned

1 Like

Same issue here. Not impressed

2 Likes

Same.

I checked when it first started happening and didn’t see any notifications on the forums or Twitter. Ludia, can I suggest when you have known issues, you post to the forums so users know you are aware? Also, is there an estimate resolution time.

3 Likes

Hey Vikings, could you try logging in now and see if it works?

3 Likes

It is now working for me. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that, Darodeth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, it works now. Thanks guys! :+1:

3 Likes

Hey Vikings,

There was a global Google Play outage and it affected our game as well. It appears the issue has been fixed. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

I have the same problem…i dont want to start again…wheres my dragons lol

Not with mine it hasnt…i cant get into ,y account