Ludia Forums

Goood Job! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  Toothless Bug

The new Toothles is amazingโ€ฆTHANKS

4 Likes

Reported to our team. Thanks for the screenshot, CovalTheShort!

4 Likes

Iโ€™ve had toothless (regular) for about a week now and Iโ€™ve gotten him up to level 3 but when I was donating dragons to level him up his avatar started to outstretch and become deformed. I also tried to pet him and his movements were quick and deformed and I couldnโ€™t tap on him. This was after the very recent update.Thanks for reading looking forward to your amazing work!!!

1 Like

https://forum.ludia.com/t/goood-job/111552?u=wodensfang
You mean this?

1 Like

Iโ€™m also having the same problem with toothless

2 Likes

Toothless ate the wrong part off a mushroom and needs cakes so heโ€™s normal sized again lol

3 Likes

@FlyingWolfPuppy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This glitch terrifies me a lot. Everytime I pet Toothless (3-5 stars) in the new update, his neck gets longer and when he lies down, his neck is stretched out. The same thing happens to him when you tap once on him. Does anyone else have this glitch?

2 Likes

After the recent update, this happened to our Alpha Toothless. He seems to be acting a little strange after catching a coldโ€ฆI mean, bug. Hope he gets better soon.

Other than that, he really loves the petting.

6 Likes

Mine does something like that too when I lvl him up or pet him

1 Like

Yep, mine too!

I just wanted to level up a bit my Toothless and this happened:

(Click the link to see the video)

I dont know what did I do wrong and if there is more than me who is having this type of bug please tell me ;-;

As far as I know, everyone has this bug (so its not something you did. It just happens when you try petting him.)

Oh good.This actually creeps me out a bit lol

Why does that look like itโ€™s a plant from Mario back when people still played on Nintendo64?

Thought I better mention that patting Toothless keeps resulting in this nightmare fuel!!