Gorgo vs Tryo

I have gorgo at level 20, but read that Tryo is actually a better tank buster. Should I focus on Tryo to the same level and replace Gorgo in my team?

What is the ultimate apex tank buster?

Tryko is…
:sweat_smile:

gorgo is better from what ive read.

Heres some info on tryo:

2 Likes

But facing legendaries at the same speed, gorgo goes second and i prefer tyro just bc hes immune

1 Like

Tryo is better endgame. Gorgo will help note in the present as he’s easier to level and packs a big punch. I’m FTP so I decided tryo was better long term for me and my kapro goes to spino

1 Like

Tryos is better overall in the current meta. Keeping it at or above team level is the issue

3 Likes

I use both and they are very different. I wouldn’t have nearly the same amount of confidence starting with gorgo that I would with tryo if my choices were limited. Dinos that are immune are always great and way less frustrating to battle with.

2 Likes

problem is i personally wouldnt use mine till about level 24… whereas gorgo might be easier to create and can be used at lower levels. i dont use either though… hoping the ludia gods beef up my magna and send sone irri dna my way.

3 Likes

Gorgo hits a wall unless it’s overleveeld. Most of the Apex dinos put out huge damage, distract, stun, etc. and I know someone will say “set up move” but both need that in many situations. Gorgo is great overleveled. If not overleveeld it’s vulnerable.

4 Likes

I’m going to start with Tryo then, and use Kapro for the spino. I can always level forgo later if the meta changes. Just looks like the immune gives it the edge. But not looking at the RTC move as that seems like a waste.

Tryostronix all the way.

Tryo way better as of 1.5.

1 Like

Immunity and outspeeds gorgo. Tryo wins that battle every time. Immunity will be huge this meta.

Exactly; Gorgo bleeds, Tryo does not.

It’s not even a competition: Tryo wins every time, and now it’s only getting better in the next patch. Top 3 legendary in the game by far

2 Likes

Always was, always will :sunglasses:

1 Like